MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Timetable Review! GetFighted First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 08-22-2010 12:40 PM
HELP!! someone please review my timetable tiffanytian First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-19-2010 02:36 PM
Review my timetable please? :) Need some help... Strategy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-18-2010 06:38 PM
Timetable Review!?! Please! jay7 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-13-2010 06:39 PM
Review My Timetable Please :D MohitB First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-07-2008 10:41 PM

Can someone help review my timetable?

Old 08-17-2010 at 10:40 AM   #1
Rae_13

Liked: 0 Times

Can someone help review my timetable?
I'm going to be a first year kin student It be great if someone could help me check my schedule over...i've no idea if it's ok or not >__>

Term 1:

Term 2:

Thanks
Old 08-17-2010 at 10:44 AM   #2
JL37

Liked: 5 Times

Your schedule is not bad, other than the numerous gaps you have in between almost every class, meaning you'll be waiting around a lot to finish the day :$
Old 08-17-2010 at 10:53 AM   #3
rammramm

Liked: 10 Times

I agree with Jay. If you can avoid the one hour gaps (they're not really useful for accomplishing anything besides maybe eating a meal) that would make your schedule look a bit better
Old 08-17-2010 at 10:58 AM   #4
TheMist

Liked: 3 Times

Looks good to me, although i will have to agree with jay's comment. Other than that, looks absolutely fine.
Old 08-17-2010 at 11:27 AM   #5
Rae_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL37 View Post
Your schedule is not bad, other than the numerous gaps you have in between almost every class, meaning you'll be waiting around a lot to finish the day :$
Thanks for hte advice, do you know approx how long it takes to get fhrom CNH to ITB?
Old 08-17-2010 at 11:54 AM   #6
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae_13 View Post
Thanks for hte advice, do you know approx how long it takes to get fhrom CNH to ITB?
If it's just ITB (not the Annex Building), then it probably takes a good 8 minutes.
Old 08-17-2010 at 04:14 PM   #7
Jellybeanz

Liked: 23 Times

It looks pretty good for what you have to work with! I'm also going into first year Kin, and the fact that all the Kin classes only have 1 core (and the fact that some end at 5:30!) makes it hard to make a nice customized schedule.

Plus, every math 1LS3 core seems to be at 8:30, and sometimes stretches your days from 8:30 - 5:30, joy! I personally changed my Bio 1A03 core second term to core #3 because it eliminates some 1 hour breaks, but that's up to you!
Old 08-17-2010 at 05:37 PM   #8
Rae_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybeanz View Post
It looks pretty good for what you have to work with! I'm also going into first year Kin, and the fact that all the Kin classes only have 1 core (and the fact that some end at 5:30!) makes it hard to make a nice customized schedule.

Plus, every math 1LS3 core seems to be at 8:30, and sometimes stretches your days from 8:30 - 5:30, joy! I personally changed my Bio 1A03 core second term to core #3 because it eliminates some 1 hour breaks, but that's up to you!
Yea i ended up doing that too It really is frustrating how math tutorial is so late too, while the core is so early =_=
Old 08-17-2010 at 05:55 PM   #9
Jellybeanz

Liked: 23 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae_13 View Post
Yea i ended up doing that too It really is frustrating how math tutorial is so late too, while the core is so early =_=
Hopefully they aren't too useful, or I don't need them, because I don't plan on going to very many of them...

I say this now, but one week in I'll probably be like "I don't get math!" and go to every single one.
Old 08-17-2010 at 08:36 PM   #10
Rae_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybeanz View Post
Hopefully they aren't too useful, or I don't need them, because I don't plan on going to very many of them...

I say this now, but one week in I'll probably be like "I don't get math!" and go to every single one.
Ahah i know what you mean, especially since I'm bad at math and probably will freak out before the exams
Old 08-17-2010 at 08:39 PM   #11
JL37

Liked: 5 Times

Ya depending on your TA for math they can be really helpful. I know for one of my courses I understood nothing from the lectures but the TA explained everything quite well in the tutorials
Old 08-18-2010 at 01:15 PM   #12
gOOCHTOPHER

Liked: 11 Times

you will soon figure out the psych and math cores are pretty much usless and sleep through them
your classes are spaced out which sucks a whole lot