MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mail LivLucy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-18-2010 11:04 AM
Personal E-mail Account erin.lam First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 07-27-2009 12:40 PM
MUSS E-mail System myoozik General Discussion 21 03-05-2009 09:59 PM
can't log on to MUSS e-mail account.. sj316 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 09-06-2008 05:22 PM

How to cancel redirecting MUSS e-mail to other e-mail account?

Old 11-13-2010 at 09:45 AM   #1
raine

Liked: 1 Time

How to cancel redirecting MUSS e-mail to other e-mail account?
Hi, I'm having trouble figuring out how to cancel the automatic redirecting of MUSS e-mail to my hotmail account; sometimes attached file that gets sent to my MUSS e-mail, which gets redirected to my hotmail account does not read for some reason and I just want to keep all the e-mails I received through my mcmaster e-mail address in MUSS.
Where do I go to cancel the automatic redirecting setting?
Thank you!
Old 11-13-2010 at 09:46 AM   #2
raine

Liked: 1 Time

p.s. The "Rules" option on MUSS didn't work; I don't have any e-mail saved under "Redirect All Mails To...:"
Old 11-13-2010 at 10:23 AM   #3
...?!
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 76 Times

Well, I can't seem to find any other place that you could set a redirect from outside of rules. Maybe you can just try unchecking the redirect box if its still checked (despite the fact that you have no emails saved). And if that doesn't work, I guess you can just redirect back to your MUSS acct (essentially its not redirecting it?).

Also, if you really need the copies in your MUSS account and the others don't work, you can try checking the Keep a Copy box too.