Commons becoming CENTRO? Chad MacInsiders Announcements 13 04-15-2010 09:21 PM
Quarters Update Chad MacInsiders Announcements 59 07-17-2009 10:42 AM

CENTRO: Update

Old 07-15-2010 at 06:04 PM   #1
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Liked: 50 Times

CENTRO: Update
So, I was by Commons Building, dropping off a new ThinkRecycle box and I went up the stairs to what was/is Commons. The doors were open but there were guys inside so I didn't go to far in, but I did snap a couple shots for those interested. They've basically finished the tear down and are prepping for the new facade as you can see by all the aluminum studs already put up and the drywall just standing by.

I'll try to visit again in a bit and see if I can't get some pictures of it taking real form.

- Richard

tatski-p likes this.
Old 07-15-2010 at 06:22 PM   #2
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Spoiler Alert D:
Old 07-15-2010 at 06:54 PM   #3
mellye
Elite Member

Liked: 29 Times

oh cioci. you would go snoop into commons....
Old 07-15-2010 at 07:13 PM   #4
SciMania
Elite Member

Liked: 74 Times

hmm, i wonder if they'll actually finish by september.
Old 07-15-2010 at 07:52 PM   #5
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellye View Post
oh cioci. you would go snoop into commons....
teehee.

I was all stealthy and stuff, there was a guy walking by twice, never saw me cuz im like a ninja. next time, im goin full in

I love being in places where I don't belong.... (oi vey, the comments I am opening the doors to by saying this)

Naheed likes this.
Old 07-15-2010 at 07:55 PM   #6
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

I wish I could disable the photo snap sound on my phone, then I could be a ninja photographer just like you.

:(
Old 07-15-2010 at 09:10 PM   #7
tatski-p

Liked: 35 Times

Yay for recycling old ink cartridges, toners, and cell phones =)

In the computer department I work in at Staples we have several bins for cartridges, toners, batteries, cell phones, etc. and I just want hug everyone that brings stuff in! But I think customers would be freaked out by a crazy woman in a red shirt running towards them with arms outstretched and would decide to never come back...soooo I just smile and thank them from a distance.
Old 07-15-2010 at 09:41 PM   #8
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatski-p View Post
Yay for recycling old ink cartridges, toners, and cell phones =)

In the computer department I work in at Staples we have several bins for cartridges, toners, batteries, cell phones, etc. and I just want hug everyone that brings stuff in! But I think customers would be freaked out by a crazy woman in a red shirt running towards them with arms outstretched and would decide to never come back...soooo I just smile and thank them from a distance.

haha, awesome.

@rcr, my phone's still pretty bad, u need to hold it still for like 1.5 seconds so its not blurry, then i have to hide and wait 5 seconds while it thinks and allows me to take another shot. haha
Old 07-17-2010 at 12:08 AM   #9
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

They finally finished those damn stairs (yeah, the five of them) in the student centre. I'm not really sure though, some parts of it look odd. Man, I hope 'Centro' turns out nicely -- not the disaster McDonalds-threw-up-on-it-1280.

SciMania likes this.