MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Someone check my timetable.. please Izzy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 06-26-2010 10:39 PM
Please check my Timetable Afzal First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 15 07-18-2009 10:43 AM
Please check my timetable Reno V First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-11-2008 10:15 AM
Timetable check plz **jewel 03** Academics 4 08-09-2008 10:49 AM
Timetable check please dondada First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-08-2008 03:50 PM

check my timetable

Old 08-09-2010 at 02:29 PM   #1
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times

check my timetable
there are so many people posting their timetable mine wasn't getting reviewed so I just decided to make a forum for my self lol
check my timetable please
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (179.5 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (180.8 KB, 27 views)
Old 08-09-2010 at 02:31 PM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

Term 1 Monday would make me kill myself, LMAO
Old 08-09-2010 at 03:06 PM   #3
rammramm

Liked: 10 Times

For first term, can you maybe switch your physics lab to the Wednesday and/or change your psych core so that Monday isn't so ridiculous. I know some people might think it's better to just get all of that out of the way on Monday, but I would be mentally exhausted by the time that physics lab rolled around on the Monday.

For second term, I really don't suggest Friday labs since in first year science many of your midterms happen to fall on Friday nights. If physics labs are offered in the morning I would say to make it Monday morning? Or switch your chem core so that you can fit the physics lab on another day at 2:30pm.
Old 08-09-2010 at 03:14 PM   #4
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdzl View Post
there are so many people posting their timetable mine wasn't getting reviewed so I just decided to make a forum for my self lol
check my timetable please
Hey, I posted a reply to yours! lol

check the thread again...too bad it got missed :(

Edit: here's my post! http://www.macinsiders.com/showpost.... &postcount=92

Last edited by nerual : 08-09-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-09-2010 at 03:25 PM   #5
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
Hey, I posted a reply to yours! lol

check the thread again...too bad it got missed :(

Edit: here's my post! http://www.macinsiders.com/showpost.... &postcount=92
lol I totally missed out on your reply
Old 08-09-2010 at 05:49 PM   #6
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

lol sorry for asking so much but
I made changes to my timetable and wanted some feedback
(ignore the class time on the timetable since I copy and pasted it around)
THANK YOU
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.2.jpg (135.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 2.2.jpg (133.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 08-09-2010 at 05:54 PM   #7
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
lol sorry for asking so much but
I made changes to my timetable and wanted some feedback
(ignore the class time on the timetable since I copy and pasted it around)
THANK YOU
Going from CNH to ABB for your chem lab (term 1) will suck. I had something very similar last term (TSH to ABB for a lab) and it was NOT fun. TSH is a bit further than CNH though, so if you walk quickly you should be okay. If that's the ONLY thing you don't like about your schedule, then I don't think it's worth switching for the 5 chem labs you'll have in term 1, but if you're switching other things around anyways, then it's something to consider
Old 08-09-2010 at 05:59 PM   #8
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
Going from CNH to ABB for your chem lab (term 1) will suck. I had something very similar last term (TSH to ABB for a lab) and it was NOT fun. TSH is a bit further than CNH though, so if you walk quickly you should be okay. If that's the ONLY thing you don't like about your schedule, then I don't think it's worth switching for the 5 chem labs you'll have in term 1, but if you're switching other things around anyways, then it's something to consider
thanks for the reply
yea i'm not going to switch my schedule just because of building distance
I'll walk fast, or if I find it's too far I'll pump up on redbull that should help
Old 08-09-2010 at 06:03 PM   #9
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
thanks for the reply
yea i'm not going to switch my schedule just because of building distance
I'll walk fast, or if I find it's too far I'll pump up on redbull that should help
You can speed walk across the campus in 10 minutes maximum. I've gone from CNH to ITBAB in 8 minutes without breaking a sweat. But I would consider myself above average in terms of walking speed.