MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
check my timetable cjdzl First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-09-2010 06:03 PM
Someone check my timetable.. please Izzy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 06-26-2010 10:39 PM
Please check my Timetable Afzal First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 15 07-18-2009 10:43 AM
Timetable check plz **jewel 03** Academics 4 08-09-2008 10:49 AM
Timetable check please dondada First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-08-2008 03:50 PM

Please check my timetable

Old 08-11-2008 at 09:44 AM   #1
Reno V

Liked: 38 Times

Please check my timetable
Hi guys, I noticed alot of people are posting their timetables up, and I didn't want to feel left out. Haha, jks. I just dont want to be screwed when school rolls around. Feel free to comment on them, and give recommendations for timetable changes.

Yes, I know. Sem2 Tuesday SUCKS.

Also, another question. I know JHE and BSB refer to buildings, but how do i know which buildings?

Thanks so much.
Old 08-11-2008 at 10:08 AM   #2
**jewel 03**

Liked: Liked 2 Times

hey BSB is Burke Science Building and you can follow this link to find all the other acronym names: http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...ilding+acronym
Old 08-11-2008 at 10:15 AM   #3
samantha__
Elite Member

Liked: 9 Times

Wow your Tuesdays 2nd term are just beautiful lol. I'm sure there will be another Anthro tutorial you can switch into, so I would look into that, as it looks like that's the easiest thing to change on your Tuesdays. As well, see if you can change Engineer 1PO3 T05... but then again, I don;'t know where you're going to move it to lol. Overall, I would just try to see if any of those classes repeat. I'm not in Engineering, but I know alot of popular classes tend to repeat throughout the day/week, so you can miss your class and go to another.

Your first term isn't too bad.. I wouldn't change it, personally. Again, see if any classes repeat and move it around if you can..

Btw where your classes are in generally pretty good! You probobly won't find yourself running between classes because your classes are generally in the JHE-BSB-PC-ABB area.

Old 08-11-2008 at 10:15 AM   #4
Ivan Q.

Liked: 10 Times

For 1st term, I would move 1D04 T02 later in the day, which would close off some big gaps you have in your schedule... same thing with L07 (you could make for a nice short Thurs.)

For 2nd term, try to put something in your Monday gap... and try to move your 1C03 T19 else where.

The only reason why I'm focusing on those gaps you have is mainly b/c you'll waste a lot of time packing and unpacking your things if you have those 'study breaks' Clumping everything together will make your stay at school shorter (or at least feel shorter) =)