MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Choosing an elective: To boost grade OR To make you a well-rounded student BonnieH Academics 15 06-13-2011 11:18 PM
Engineering I Elective choosing Bodun First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 06-27-2010 11:40 PM
Choosing my elective... xxsumz Academics 3 06-21-2010 05:09 PM
Choosing a Non-Top 4 Second Year Major xo.monica Academics 2 06-09-2010 01:21 PM
Choosing First Year Rez bhaley General Discussion 3 05-13-2009 12:03 PM

choosing first year elective

Old 06-21-2011 at 01:20 PM   #1
PEBBLES

Liked: 2 Times

choosing first year elective
I'm entering my first year life science. Coming from french immersion I want to choose FRENCH 1A06 as my electives however have been told there is probably a likelihood that this will be full since spots are first held for students with a humanities major. Am I taking a big risk keeping my core classes (ie, BIO, Chem, Math) that still would work with this class and hope to pick it up later??? It would be alot of work to make schedule around an undesired elective that I hope to change??? What do you think?
Old 06-21-2011 at 01:56 PM   #2
abelon3

Liked: 12 Times

Not at all, I'm sure you'll get into the class without any problems. If somehow you can't get into the course and it's full, you can always email the prof/department to open up a seat for you.