MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Conflicts hellohello Academics 4 06-15-2010 12:26 AM
Question about Course Conflicts? rebeccaaa Academics 1 11-23-2009 09:56 PM
conflicts Strongwiller Academics 2 09-13-2009 08:08 PM
Living with conflicts ARose General Discussion 16 08-13-2009 09:32 PM
Timetable conflicts? lizziemcg First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 08-13-2009 11:11 AM

Conflicts???

Old 09-09-2010 at 07:10 PM   #1
GCSM
Half Life 3 Confirmed

Liked: 95 Times

Conflicts???
So somehow my timetable now has a conflict after a co-op course was placed over a math course, who do I talk to about this
Old 09-09-2010 at 07:15 PM   #2
TheMist

Liked: 3 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPat View Post
So somehow my timetable now has a conflict after a co-op course was placed over a math course, who do I talk to about this
depends on the course..

today, our bio instructional assistant told us to report any conflicts directly to him (but that applied to bio labs conflicting with other courses)
Old 09-09-2010 at 08:17 PM   #3
fresh prince

Liked: 7 Times

OMG I had the same problem. It was originally placed Monday nights but was then moved to Thursday mornings, which then conflicted with my math. I went to the office place and asked, and they said to use Solar to fix it. All I did was go to Solar and opened up the master timetable thing and searched up Engineer 1EE0 and looked at the times of when its available and compared with my own timetable. Then in solar I modified the saved 1EE0 to the same core as the one that fits according to the master timetable. In mycase I switched from C04 (thursday morning) back to C01 (monday night, how i originally had it).

hope this helps!
Old 09-09-2010 at 08:46 PM   #4
GCSM
Half Life 3 Confirmed

Liked: 95 Times

yeah I tried that but I cant fit any of the cores into my schedule unless I take a saturday class

but thank you
Old 09-09-2010 at 09:32 PM   #5
fresh prince

Liked: 7 Times

wait, try howyou originally had it.