MacInsiders Logo
Old 10-03-2011 at 12:04 AM   #1
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

Dance Studios?
Does Mac have any other studios that you can use other than the two on the second floor of DBAC? Or area with big mirrors that's relatively not busy?
Or if not, is there a place I check the schedule for Rose Hill and the other one?
I need to choreo/work on a dance and my room isn't really working out lol
Thank you!

Old 10-03-2011 at 08:42 AM   #2
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

I dunno which twwo you are referring to , i know of the nice one that possibly in the old gym. but one time i was walking around and randomly found a emptystudio. it was kinda crappy but it had space and mirrors. more in the dbac side i think
Old 10-03-2011 at 03:05 PM   #3
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

I'm talking about Rose Hill Studio and the big one on the track. I read about one alled the Activity Centre in IWC. Anyone know where that is and whether it's open for students to just use?

Old 10-03-2011 at 07:00 PM   #4
ingénieur.xo
Elite Member

Liked: 38 Times

The Rose Hill Studio schedule is on the door of the room. So you should be able to lookat that to see when it is normally open.

crazyfree says thanks to ingénieur.xo for this post.
Old 10-03-2011 at 10:29 PM   #5
aya017

Liked: 22 Times

The Activity Centre in IWC might be the mezzanine? But there's also a dance studio in the basement of IWC, outside of the girls' lockers, near the pool

crazyfree says thanks to aya017 for this post.
Old 10-20-2011 at 11:58 AM   #6
McMasterRec
Staff - McMaster Athletics & Recreation

Liked: 0 Times

There are two studios on the 2nd floor of DBAC, they are the Fitzhenry Studio (W202/203,beside the track) and the Rose Hill Studio (other end of the hall). The Activity Centre is on the main floor down the hall past the locker room entrance. The schedules on the doors are only for Instructional Programs, those rooms are also booked by different clubs, dance groups ect and they are booked through our Facilities Manager. Inquire at the Joan Buddle Service Desk (main desk by the turnstiles) about availability.

crazyfree says thanks to McMasterRec for this post.