MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lockers in the Gym DBAC leah.d Athletics & Recreation 14 08-21-2010 11:37 AM
DBAC-April 3rd watkinson Athletics & Recreation 1 03-21-2010 09:59 AM
Summer Positions: Scotia Global Risk Management Hiring For Summer! Alison MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-08-2010 03:04 PM
HSR Summer passes for Summer Students? aviaf General Discussion 3 05-13-2009 03:52 AM

DBAC Summer Use

Old 07-13-2009 at 09:41 AM   #1
J-Met
Elite Member

Liked: 135 Times

DBAC Summer Use
Im gonna be in Hamilton for part of the summer and was looking to use the pool in DBAC. I see they do have scheduled swim times during the summer, but I was just wondering if our student card can still be used to get us into DBAC for free during the summer. I attended mac this year and will be attending again next year.

Thanks.
Old 07-13-2009 at 09:51 AM   #2
temara.brown
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 352 Times

It should still work. Call them to be sure.
Old 07-13-2009 at 09:53 AM   #3
FireDragoonX
Elite Member

Liked: 142 Times

doubt it. I think it will cost you money to get access to ath rec.
Old 07-13-2009 at 10:13 AM   #4
nh999
Elite Member

Liked: 15 Times

I think if you are a summer student, you will have paid for it as part of your fees, because there is a line in the summer student sticker that says "Ath & Rec" or something similar. In that case, you will still be able to get in 'normally'.

Otherwise, I don't think you can...
Old 07-13-2009 at 02:28 PM   #5
Taunton
Elite Member

Liked: 598 Times

If you take courses in the summer, then you will pay supplementary fees to gain access to Athletics & Recreation.

Otherwise, you need to pay for a membership to use the facilities during the summer.