MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
student account gggggg First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 09-18-2011 03:09 PM
Student account help cjdzl General Discussion 4 09-23-2010 11:42 AM
OSAP and my Student Account Thom14 General Discussion 2 09-27-2009 06:31 PM
Student Account Harlequin General Discussion 6 08-25-2009 12:42 PM
Student Account Refunds Mickel General Discussion 9 08-06-2008 10:59 AM

How do I anti-pay my student account?

Old 09-22-2011 at 12:08 AM   #1
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,656 Times

How do I anti-pay my student account?
My student account currently has a negative balance in it, or a positive balance of anti-dollars if you will. Therefore, I have to pay negative money to the school, which means in effect - I have to receive money from the school.

I was under the impression the school would mail me this back as a cheque when school rolled around... but it looks like they haven't.

Any idea how to get it out?
Old 09-22-2011 at 12:12 AM   #2
Tom Yang

Liked: 1 Time

Depending on when it was paid, you gotta wait a couple weeks i believe
Old 09-22-2011 at 12:18 AM   #3
mike_302
Elite Member

Liked: 422 Times

Up to a couple months. I had a fair amount due back last year. Took them until November. Welcome to a $100,000,000 (no exaggeration) deficit: Where money is paid back months later, without interest, and you have to pay nearly the same amount (as in the same amount as the school's deficit) to fight with lawyers to get that interest back...
Old 09-22-2011 at 12:20 AM   #4
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,656 Times

Aw well, I'm sure it will come back someday.
Old 09-22-2011 at 12:22 AM   #5
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_302 View Post
Up to a couple months. I had a fair amount due back last year. Took them until November. Welcome to a $100,000,000 (no exaggeration) deficit: Where money is paid back months later, without interest, and you have to pay nearly the same amount (as in the same amount as the school's deficit) to fight with lawyers to get that interest back...
You can always go to SAC in GH to get the money back.

They always send extra money at a specific time during the year if you don't request the money.
Old 09-22-2011 at 12:55 PM   #6
britb
Mr.Spock is not dazzled.

Liked: 611 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
My student account currently has a negative balance in it, or a positive balance of anti-dollars if you will. Therefore, I have to pay negative money to the school, which means in effect - I have to receive money from the school.

I was under the impression the school would mail me this back as a cheque when school rolled around... but it looks like they haven't.

Any idea how to get it out?
Just shoot your account full of antidollars.

/what jhan said