MacInsiders Logo

Do you believe in heaven?

Old 10-17-2010 at 08:20 PM   #181
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodywarz View Post
lucky you... in grade 8 my huge pregnant teacher instead of teaching up math decided to teach us how to use a condom using her fingers for a dick and explained to girls who to put it on for the guys...then kept rotating her fingers so we can get a different angle of how it would look....and she seemed really enthusiastic about it.. it was a really interesting class to say the least. its not everyday you get to witness a pregnant math teacher use a condom over her finger and explain its benifits while giving you a full 360 degree view of it on her 2/3 fingers.
LMFAO!!! Thats classic.
Old 10-17-2010 at 08:37 PM   #182
The Guardian

Liked: 3 Times

yeah, I believe in Heaven
I sure wish I knew what it looked like though...
I'd like to meet with my Dad there if it really exists

Originally Posted by SilentWalker
It's up to us to decide whether we want to get to heaven or not, not God. If it wasn't so, we'd all be in heaven already, not here on Earth. God made rules. Follow the rules, you get to heaven. Don't follow the rules, too bad. Simple. It's just like the law. Do you go around breaking the law? If not, why?

And why the would God forgive someone who's constantly sinning? He put temptation to see who would cave or who would resist. Would you release all prisoners and say they're forgiven, and expect them not to commit crimes again?

Like I said in my first post:

It (heaven) is a place we'll go to only if God determines it to be so. And I believe the the way to achieve that is not to go about sinning like there's no tomorrow, asking God to forgive you, and then Oh! all of a sudden you're sin-free (rinse, repeat).

I'm sorry you feel that way.
But I think it's infinitely easier to have someone forgive you than you to forgive yourself.
Well, for me anyways.
Old 10-17-2010 at 08:50 PM   #183
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Liked: 202 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guardian View Post
I'm sorry you feel that way.
But I think it's infinitely easier to have someone forgive you than you to forgive yourself.
Well, for me anyways.
Of course it's easier. But life wasn't made to be a walk through the park. Otherwise no one would be suffering and unhappy in this world. But have you ever noticed, it's usually the sufferers that are pure in mind? There is always an upside to things no matter how bad the suffering is, it's just that people don't look deep enough.

As as for your point. Of course I believe God forgives you. What I don't believe is that you can't go about and do what the **** you want, ask God to forgive you for it, go out and do it again and again and again, and expect God to continue forgiving you each time. Because that isn't sincere repentance. Yes, I believe God is forgiving and merciful, but only to those who are sincere.

Look at it this way. A hypothetical, fictional situation, so don't jump on me because of the realism or technicalities of the situation. You're a judge. You're have to pass judgement who did some crime (steal, murder, whatever it may be). You decide to forgive him and let him go free. The next day he's in court again, and you let him go free. The same occurs the next and the next day. How long will you keep that up.

To go even further, if you keep forgiving the person, why the hell would you make the action a crime in the first place? You're just making more work for yourself and trouble for the accused, because in the end he's going to go free.

Certain actions are sinful for a reason. Yes, there may be pardon given, allowing one to gain entrance into heaven, but one shouldn't expect to be forgiven for continuous repetition of sinful acts.
Old 10-17-2010 at 09:06 PM   #184
Deegs14
Cogito, ergo sum

Liked: 156 Times

Quote:
that would acutally explain a lot if heaven was existed since then our dimension would acutally be within the 4th dimension but we can't see it cause we are limited to our 3D world,

that weird. i remember watching a documentary where they were explaining the 4th dimension and told how it should not be something we just can't comprehend. like for a 2D image there is no "width" its just non existant and just can't be understood by someone if they lived in a 2D world because to them there is only length and height, and its supposed to be like that for humans, we can speculate what a 4D world might look like but we can never really ever know.

but still thats an awesome pic im going to steel it.
Was it this video - this is where I learnt about 4D from. He did a very good job explaining it.

Shmowen likes this.
Old 10-17-2010 at 09:10 PM   #185
Deegs14
Cogito, ergo sum

Liked: 156 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalker View Post
There is always an upside to things no matter how bad the suffering is, it's just that people don't look deep enough.

Shmowen, SilentWalker like this.
Old 10-17-2010 at 09:43 PM   #186
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

--lucky you... in grade 8 my huge pregnant teacher instead of teaching up math decided to teach us how to use a condom using her fingers for a dick and explained to girls who to put it on for the guys...then kept rotating her fingers so we can get a different angle of how it would look....and she seemed really enthusiastic about it.. it was a really interesting class to say the least. its not everyday you get to witness a pregnant math teacher use a condom over her finger and explain its benifits while giving you a full 360 degree view of it on her 2/3 fingers.--

My best friend taught me how to use a condom. She showed me and substituted one of my perfume bottles for a *****. That bottle was then permanantly sticky from the lube inside the condom. hahaha and she had to bring the condom back to her house in a ziplock bag otherwise my Mom would get suspicious from seeing a condom in the garbage. I was never actually taught about sex in my sex ed class in hs, only about STDs. They didn't teach us how to put condoms on, either.
Old 10-17-2010 at 11:17 PM   #187
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
My best friend taught me how to use a condom. She showed me and substituted one of my perfume bottles for a *****. That bottle was then permanantly sticky from the lube inside the condom. hahaha and she had to bring the condom back to her house in a ziplock bag otherwise my Mom would get suspicious from seeing a condom in the garbage. I was never actually taught about sex in my sex ed class in hs, only about STDs. They didn't teach us how to put condoms on, either.
wow..what a nice friend o.0 but then again for some odd reason yea they never teach you about condoms and how to use em, maybe my math teacher got knocked up and decided we shouldn't go thru the same thing and taught us the way to use em.... what a nice lady

well atleast you now know how to use one rite ^^ so no worries
Old 10-17-2010 at 11:29 PM   #188
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Quote:
. I was never actually taught about sex in my sex ed class in hs, only about STDs. They didn't teach us how to put condoms on, either.

Really?
Yikes.
Old 10-18-2010 at 12:39 PM   #189
Amaryll
My math prof is hotter.

Liked: 327 Times

I went to a catholic school (for the International Baccalaureate program that they had there), and the only things they taught us about sex were "These are the horrifying STDs that you can get," "You can get pregnant even if you use contraceptives" and "DON'T DO IT."

Abstinance is so very effective. It's what leads to the sort of things I heard in the halls after school one day. Two girls and one guy talking about shower sex, and the one girl goes, "You can't get pregnant if you have sex in the shower, right? 'Cause it washes away all the bacteria?" The others went, "I think you still can," very dubiously.

Bacteria. BACTERIA.

It made me want to cry. :(
Old 10-18-2010 at 12:53 PM   #190
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryll View Post
I went to a catholic school (for the International Baccalaureate program that they had there), and the only things they taught us about sex were "These are the horrifying STDs that you can get," "You can get pregnant even if you use contraceptives" and "DON'T DO IT."

Abstinance is so very effective. It's what leads to the sort of things I heard in the halls after school one day. Two girls and one guy talking about shower sex, and the one girl goes, "You can't get pregnant if you have sex in the shower, right? 'Cause it washes away all the bacteria?" The others went, "I think you still can," very dubiously.

Bacteria. BACTERIA.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO. Im surprised this person has lived this long.
Old 10-18-2010 at 01:07 PM   #191
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Quote:

Bacteria. BACTERIA.

just when you thought people couldn't get any dumber... well was the girl hot? cause you could have just been like "if you don't have sex with some exactly like me you will get pregnant!" if she was dumb nough to think it was bacteria i'm sure she would have believed you.
Old 10-18-2010 at 01:27 PM   #192
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
wow..what a nice friend o.0 but then again for some odd reason yea they never teach you about condoms and how to use em, maybe my math teacher got knocked up and decided we shouldn't go thru the same thing and taught us the way to use em.... what a nice lady

well atleast you now know how to use one rite ^^ so no worries
Hey, at least when you learn about it from your bff you get all the tricks about condoms. The school board doesn't teach you THAT.

And also... I don't know how common (omg I just wrote "condom" instead of "common" accidentally, LOL) this is... a guy and girl (who weren't dating btw) got caught in the church youth room... giving/getting a blow job. EPIC. Then I went shopping with the youth leader to buy a new couch... she said that we couldn't get anything dark becasue it would show "stains." ahahah
Old 10-18-2010 at 01:35 PM   #193
Amaryll
My math prof is hotter.

Liked: 327 Times

Quote:
just when you thought people couldn't get any dumber... well was the girl hot? cause you could have just been like "if you don't have sex with some exactly like me you will get pregnant!" if she was dumb nough to think it was bacteria i'm sure she would have believed you.
Darlin', I'm a female. As stupid as she was, I doubt she was stupid enough to think I could get her pregnant.

...I think.
Old 10-18-2010 at 02:17 PM   #194
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
Hey, at least when you learn about it from your bff you get all the tricks about condoms. The school board doesn't teach you THAT.

And also... I don't know how common (omg I just wrote "condom" instead of "common" accidentally, LOL) this is... a guy and girl (who weren't dating btw) got caught in the church youth room... giving/getting a blow job. EPIC. Then I went shopping with the youth leader to buy a new couch... she said that we couldn't get anything dark becasue it would show "stains." ahahah
rofl hahaha sounds like you had a nice time

Quote:
Darlin', I'm a female. As stupid as she was, I doubt she was stupid enough to think I could get her pregnant.

...I think.
oh my bad......so how you doin'? but yea i guess maybe she wouldn't believe it if your a girl...unless maybe shes really dumb?
Old 10-18-2010 at 02:24 PM   #195
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

rofl hahaha sounds like you had a nice time

aha I actually wasn't there when it happened, or when they were "caught," but I heard ALL about it. And I heard about it from a guy, completely different perspective than the story from a girl.