MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Minor or no minor Five9 Academics 6 06-22-2016 05:13 PM
Minor to BA DonJuan Academics 1 03-08-2012 01:54 PM
What is a minor? RadiantL Academics 5 01-07-2012 11:27 AM
Getting a Minor aya017 Academics 0 03-08-2011 10:33 PM
What is a minor really? MacAttk First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-11-2010 05:44 AM

How do you minor ?

Old 07-01-2016 at 09:09 AM   #1
quee_zeng

Liked: 0 Times

How do you minor ?
So I'm planing to minor in finance which its admission is based on the mark in the courses of Econ 1B03 & Econ 1BB3. However, I was unable to enrol in Econ 1BB3 (I'm in life sci 1 wants to go into bio & math second year, thus no enough room for econ since there are maths I have to take). I'm planning to take Econ 1BB3 in winter/spring term or summer school but I'm not sure if I can do that because of the restriction in year 1. Also, according to the academic calendar, I have to apply for admission by April 30. I'm really confused, how am I going to have Econ 1BB3 done by April ? If not am I still be able to minor in finance ? HELPPPP
Old 07-03-2016 at 05:12 PM   #2
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

Don't worry, leave it for a year. Do 1BB3 in the summer and then 2G03 next year, and then register for the minor at end of 2nd year.