MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GO BUS SUMMER SCHEDULE - 407 from McMaster to Square One - 47 47A 47B smile25 Automotive & Transportation 1 03-06-2011 06:08 PM
How is the area around Erie and Main? PHLN Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 25 03-03-2011 10:42 PM
Condo/Appartment on main st? patela77 Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 9 02-03-2011 06:21 PM
anyone live at 191 Main St W????? macculkin General Discussion 5 07-04-2009 02:50 AM
MSU Main Office (Room 201) myoozik General Discussion 2 11-28-2008 06:23 PM

Does the GO Bus stop at Main & Longwood when coming FROM Square One?

Old 09-08-2011 at 12:23 PM   #1
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Does the GO Bus stop at Main & Longwood when coming FROM Square One?
I'm taking the 47 GO Bus from Square One to Hamilton. Does anyone know where it stops between McMaster and the Hamilton GO Centre?

(Google Maps says that it does stop at Main and Longwood, but I checked the busstop and there isn't a "GO Stop" sign there)

Thanks for any help!
Old 09-08-2011 at 12:30 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy2 View Post
I'm taking the 47 GO Bus from Square One to Hamilton. Does anyone know where it stops between McMaster and the Hamilton GO Centre?

(Google Maps says that it does stop at Main and Longwood, but I checked the busstop and there isn't a "GO Stop" sign there)

Thanks for any help!
Google maps will probably take some time to fix the schedules. There are new schedules which were effective Sept 3rd.

http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/...&p age=1&new=
Old 09-08-2011 at 01:45 PM   #3
Kathy2
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Google maps will probably take some time to fix the schedules. There are new schedules which were effective Sept 3rd.

http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/...&p age=1&new=
That schedule says it only stops at McMaster and Hamilton GO Centre, but I know it stops at other places in Hamilton inbetween. Google Maps tells the inbetween stops, but I don't think they are accurate.
Old 09-08-2011 at 05:35 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
That schedule says it only stops at McMaster and Hamilton GO Centre, but I know it stops at other places in Hamilton inbetween. Google Maps tells the inbetween stops, but I don't think they are accurate.
It's only been 5 days since they changed the schedules, if you know it stops between McMaster and GO then shouldn't you know where it stops?
Old 09-08-2011 at 09:18 PM   #5
Kathy2
Elite Member

I know it stops between Mac and GO because of where I get on the bus to go to Square One. I don't know where it stops when coming back from Square One though. (One stop is on King, the other is somewhere along Main)
Old 09-08-2011 at 09:22 PM   #6
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
I know it stops between Mac and GO because of where I get on the bus to go to Square One. I don't know where it stops when coming back from Square One though. (One stop is on King, the other is somewhere along Main)
It's probably better to just call GO.
Old 09-08-2011 at 10:38 PM   #7
Manvir

Liked: 0 Times

the 47B runs straight from Sqaure One to McMaster and vice versa
the 47A runs from bramlea go station to Square One to McMaster and vice versa
and the 47 runs from York Uni to Bramlea Go to Sqaure One to Oakville Carpool Lot to Bronte Carpool Lot, and then to McMaster, and then to Hamilton Go and vice versa
hope this helps
Old 09-08-2011 at 10:39 PM   #8
Manvir

Liked: 0 Times

also, you could get a mini schedule for this bus route from Compass at MSU