MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Classics 2K03 kokosas 2nd Year Course Reviews 10 12-18-2014 11:08 AM
Bio 2B03 vs Health Sci 2K03 ShouldBeStudying Academics 6 12-26-2010 12:08 AM
math 2k03 canuster Academics 7 07-26-2010 10:51 AM
Econ 2K03 hollie012 Academics 0 06-03-2010 09:10 PM
Econ 2K03 noghi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 12-27-2009 02:09 PM

Econ 2K03 Outline

Old 01-10-2011 at 09:27 PM   #1
shaziah

Liked: 0 Times

Econ 2K03 Outline
So Ive recently started this course but has no idea what the course outline looks like. can someone give me a summary as to what to expect. Also my prof for this course is Hannah Holmes; how is her performance with this course...is she a great prof to teach this course? Also Ive noticed there are no posted notes. Can someone give an overview about this course?:help :
Old 01-10-2011 at 09:50 PM   #2
Clematis

Liked: Liked 5 Times

There is one midterm worth 30 percent, an essay or video worth 25 percent (on the economic history of your hometown), and the exam will be worth 45 percent.

She posts on avenue slides that are the main points of the lecture, and she also posts podcasts of the live lecture on avenue which you can download and play back using quicktime. Her lecturing for it is pretty good so far I would say, she seems pretty into the topic