MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to setup my McMaster email to my apple email on my Macbook? ibro95 Computers & Tech 3 07-19-2011 02:30 PM
Stop forwarding mcmaster email to gmail khaotic General Discussion 1 10-22-2009 10:20 PM
How to Integrate Your Mac Email into Gmail/Live/Yahoo Afzal Technology 11 09-21-2009 07:25 PM
Completely integrate your Mac Email into Gmail/Live/Yahoo Afzal General Discussion 14 08-30-2009 11:40 AM

Email to Gmail

Old 01-12-2013 at 11:32 AM   #1
Desiguy

Liked: 0 Times

Email to Gmail
Hey,
I want my mcmaster email to arrive in my personal gmail folder.

I do not like logging into mcmaster's gmail service. I have to first type email, click accept, then signin with macid, its pointless.

I tried forwarding from macGMAIL to my personal gmail account but it doesn't work. I don't know why. Can anyone help me out?
Old 01-12-2013 at 11:51 AM   #2
Lessica

Liked: 13 Times

Okay, I just set up forwarding in my account to see if it works, and it did. I don't know how you did it, so here are my steps (forgive me if it sounds condescending, I just want to make sure I include everything):
1) log into your @mcmaster.ca email.
2) Click the gear in the upper right hand corner, and select Settings.
3) Select the 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP' tab. Click 'Add a forwarding address' and enter the appropriate address.
4) get the confirmation code from your other address, and enter it into the space provided in the Mac email's Forwarding tab (you may have to refresh to see it). Click 'Verify'.
5) It should work now! If not, I don't know what's up.

alyssarr likes this.
Old 01-12-2013 at 05:17 PM   #3
Desiguy

Liked: 0 Times

thanks! great reply.