MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
professor weiz First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-05-2010 06:48 PM
Professor Yamaguchi? lizziemcg Academics 13 08-16-2010 11:45 AM
Professor responsibilities? NFlash Academics 5 04-07-2010 09:25 AM
HELP: Need to email professor Allan General Discussion 11 10-22-2009 08:55 PM
what do you want to ask your professor ? joset2 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 05-31-2008 08:27 PM

Experience with Professor Bruha

Old 02-28-2011 at 03:10 AM   #1
TylerA

Liked: 1 Time

Experience with Professor Bruha
According to Professor Bruha's cas web page, he performs research across various fields of AI and machine learning. This caught my interest as these are topics which I am quite academically interested in.

I was wondering if there was anyone on the forums who has had any experience with Professor Bruha, whether you have had him as a professor or had the opportunity to work with him.

What kind of impression have you gotten from him, either as an instructor or as a researcher?

-Tyler Atkin
Old 02-28-2011 at 08:12 AM   #2
mfattal
Elite Member

Liked: 85 Times

good luck
Old 02-28-2011 at 10:04 AM   #3
micadjems
Awesome Member

Liked: 382 Times

Best I can do:
http://www.ratemyprofessors. com/Sh...sp?tid=6 4367
Old 02-28-2011 at 10:12 AM   #4
aaront
CSD HYPE Web Developer

Liked: 78 Times

He's a CS/Software Eng. prof. Taught a software testing course. The course was kind of dry, but that was the subject material (as well as being the dreaded 5:30 class).

He's a good prof, easy to get along with, and quite approachable. His tests are hard, but fair.