MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random question ... kirsten..! Residence & Housing 11 07-04-2010 02:08 PM
RANDOM QUESTIONS! please answer. kwyhan First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 05-01-2010 11:59 PM
Random Questions for the SRA thread huzaifa47 General Discussion 12 03-28-2009 02:21 PM
Random Scholarships Later in Year? Tleilaxu Academics 4 08-25-2008 05:06 PM

a few random questions for help

Old 08-21-2010 at 09:13 AM   #1
Bodun

Liked: 0 Times

a few random questions for help
hi all,
so first, i am a first year engineering in Mac, so i am wondering is my timetable good or bad, i have attached it with this thread, please take a look.

second, my girlfriend is going to mac next year for nursing, she wants to know how does a mac's nursing timetable looks like, appreciate for anyone can help, or you can email the timetables to my email: [email protected]

thank you :J
Attached Images
File Type: jpg john 1.jpg (34.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg john 2.jpg (35.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 08-21-2010 at 09:36 AM   #2
Theashe

Liked: 29 Times

Your timetables really aren't that bad compared to a lot of peoples' that I've seen. You get off pretty early in the day most days, which'll give you study time/do whatever time. My schedule is PACKED from Monday to Thursday but I only have 50 mins of class on Friday, so I kind of like how it worked out for me.

As for the second part, I can't be of any help there. Sorry. :p
Old 08-21-2010 at 09:39 AM   #3
Bodun

your timetable is good too, i want friday like that too or possible to take it off, so is there anyway i can change the time but not the course? thank you
Old 08-21-2010 at 10:13 AM   #4
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

My friend was in first year nursing last year. I dont have her schedule but I know that she had like 1 elective, so her schedule was the exact same as everyone in her program except for whichever elective she took. And I think she had Wednesdays off each semester... which is pretty cool cause I knew very few people who had a whole day off in first year. I dont think Ill ever get a day off in my program.
Old 08-21-2010 at 10:56 AM   #5
Theashe

Liked: 29 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodun View Post
your timetable is good too, i want friday like that too or possible to take it off, so is there anyway i can change the time but not the course? thank you
Hmm. Well, in SOLAR you could try changing all your cores, labs, and tutorials to match mine exactly, to get the same Friday. But that would mean taking Psych 1X03 first semester and Econ 1B03 second semester (I can't really see your electives on your timetable since the resolution is so small). I really doubt you could take Friday off lol.

http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...7.html?t=30267

Those are Excel spreadsheets I made of my timetable, to make the info easier for me to view. It's got really good profs, too, which was a bonus.
Old 08-23-2010 at 11:32 AM   #6
nidhi1992

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
My friend was in first year nursing last year. I dont have her schedule but I know that she had like 1 elective, so her schedule was the exact same as everyone in her program except for whichever elective she took. And I think she had Wednesdays off each semester... which is pretty cool cause I knew very few people who had a whole day off in first year. I dont think Ill ever get a day off in my program.
I'm going into first year math & stats and i have every friday off in first term. so its possible.
Old 08-23-2010 at 10:39 PM   #7
moonlitnight

Liked: 4 Times

take a look at the photos section of McMaster 2014 group on Facebook
you will find some Nursing schedules there
Old 08-23-2010 at 11:22 PM   #8
Bodun

thanks , but it seems too hard to find it, i will just ask around in the facebook