MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Residence Move-In Dates Finalized! jhan523 MacInsiders Announcements 14 09-04-2010 07:11 PM
My Mock Timetable vs. Assigned Timetable Theashe First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-11-2010 01:57 PM
Exam locations noghi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 12-14-2009 08:05 PM
Final Exam Timetable December 2009 Released! Serps MacInsiders Announcements 20 11-07-2009 02:47 PM
Exam Help JokrJon Academics 3 02-27-2009 09:26 PM

Finalized Exam Timetable Available

Finalized Exam Timetable Available

Click here to check out your exam schedule.

Afzal, Chad, jjcole, jtran89, MLSA29, phlipside101, RoyK, sinthusized all say thanks to lorend for this post.
Published by
MacInsiders VP

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 11-05-2008 at 01:07 PM   #2
Abyss

Liked: 1 Time
Should we ignore the personal timetable on mugsi? It says my exams are in April... o_O

Old 11-05-2008 at 01:36 PM   #3
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times
Uhhh...what? Where?

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 11-05-2008 at 01:44 PM   #4
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Should we ignore the personal timetable on mugsi? It says my exams are in April... o_O
LOL~ common sense would say that if you've had midterms in october, then logic would insist that your exams would be in december.

But that's just a hunch ^^;

Old 11-05-2008 at 02:07 PM   #5
mikefung

Liked: 11 Times
In Room Location, where is IWC? I have few of them in IWC 1(3)

Old 11-05-2008 at 02:11 PM   #6
mike_2133

Liked: 0 Times
Ivor Wynne Centre. You go just a bit east of the David Braley Athletic Centre (you'll notice huge crowds of people). Then you follow the maze with your huge lineup to eventually end up in the correct gym. There are lots of signs to direct you. I think 1 is the closest from the entrance, and 2 and 3 follow the maze.

mikefung says thanks to mike_2133 for this post.

Old 11-05-2008 at 04:08 PM   #7
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times
Yeah there will be tons of green signs saying IWC 1 2 or 3 with arrows. You'll find your way just fine!

And make sure you LOOK at the exam booklet on the table before you sit down and write your name on it

Old 11-05-2008 at 05:20 PM   #8
micadjems
Awesome Member

Liked: 382 Times
Also, the little numbers in the brackets are parts of the room, theyre in like little sections so that people are spread out enough, just look for a giant pole with that number on it

And yes, look at your paper - i did that first year haha. they often/always put different exams in alternating columns, so sit at the right one!!

Old 11-05-2008 at 08:26 PM   #9
Abyss

Liked: 1 Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorend View Post
Uhhh...what? Where?
MUGSI > My Academics > Personal Exam Timetable

It's weird; I thought it would have been easier for me to just print it out from there since it is designed for the individual student, but the information is just plain incorrect. >.> I guess referring to the master exam timetable is everyone's best bet.

Old 11-05-2008 at 09:50 PM   #10
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Haha, yeah I found it a few hours ago.

Indeed, Master Timetable rules!

(okay, not really...but at least it's accurate for the moment).

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 11-05-2008 at 10:56 PM   #11
JTai

it says on the personal timetable under "problems"
Three consecutive examinations sittings.

what does that mean?
does it mean three exams in a row as in one a day? or something else?

Old 11-06-2008 at 06:59 AM   #12
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

well, what days and times are your exams?

Old 11-06-2008 at 09:58 AM   #13
jeff8

If I have 4 consecutive exams, will I be able to change that through the examinations office?

Old 11-06-2008 at 10:30 AM   #14
JTai

so say i have an exam on the 9th, 10th, 11th...does that fit the "Three consecutive examinations sittings. " does that fit the criteria? because the next thing says "Three examinations in one calendar day (midnight to midnight)." so i don't know what fits the criteria

Old 11-06-2008 at 11:05 AM   #15
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 470 Times
I believe they both fit the criteria, if you have 3 days in a row with an exam each or if you have 3 exams in one day. Obviously it would be difficult to study for 3 exams that are all on the same day or even for 3 days in a row of exams.

You'd have to ask someone important to be certain though.

I did 2 exams in 1 day and then 1 the next day and felt I was ill-prepared for the one the next morning because of having 2 exams on the day prior.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search