MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1st Year Humanities! :) jaimelove13 Introduce Yourself 9 07-29-2011 02:06 PM
Third Year, Humanities rachelv91 Introduce Yourself 0 05-02-2011 11:50 PM
Humanities 2nd Year Help DanielaC Academics 7 05-02-2011 02:25 PM
First Year Humanities Help shay2014 Introduce Yourself 11 08-27-2010 02:36 AM
Year 2 Humanities SC54 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 03-21-2010 09:50 AM

first year humanities HELP?!!

Old 08-10-2011 at 06:06 PM   #16
dominika7

Liked: 1 Time

Hey guys, I too CMST 1A03 last year and hopefully you have Alexandre Sevigny as your prof, the guy is awesome. I loved the course and it was really easy. I'm actually in Communication Studies because of it. I'm taking Media 1A03 too semester but i've heard good things about it

wohoo says thanks to dominika7 for this post.
Old 08-10-2011 at 11:41 PM   #17
thamia30

Liked: 0 Times

i took both cultural studies and philosophy (law)
i found both of them to be very good courses. And not very difficult. As long as you pay attention and do your readings you're fine. There's quite a bit of reading for both courses. Not difficult reading... and the readings are discussed in tutorial.

wohoo says thanks to thamia30 for this post.