MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nursing Lilly_Allen First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-20-2012 07:38 AM
Mac Nursing Caitlyn Academics 158 07-23-2011 10:50 AM
First year nursing student :P anyone else taking nursing and if not message still :) C.RUMBLE Introduce Yourself 9 08-27-2010 12:56 PM
CPR course for nursing? memyselfandi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 05-18-2010 07:31 PM

First-year Nursing student :]

Old 08-26-2012 at 12:27 AM   #1
Raisa

Liked: 0 Times

First-year Nursing student :]
Hey there,
My name's Raisa and I will begin my first year in the Nursing program at Mac! I'm really excited but nervous at the same time :/ Anyone else going into nursing this year? I can't wait to meet all of you

Last edited by Raisa : 08-26-2012 at 12:41 AM.
Old 08-26-2012 at 01:45 AM   #2
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Welcome to MI community and McMaster! Good luck this coming school year.

Don't worry, it is natural being nervous entering your first year. I was nervous too when I entered first year but the experience is worth it.

Raisa says thanks to akikokoyoki for this post.
Old 08-27-2012 at 01:13 PM   #3
kembulen

Heey! Im going into the nursing program at mac too!! Im feeling the same thing! Im not so good at making friends because im too shy are you part of the SOCS?? Looking forward to meeting you and all the other nurses-to-be
Old 08-29-2012 at 02:00 AM   #4
Raisa

Haha at least now i know im not the only one who's feeling this way And i'm totally the same! One of the things im really scared about is making friends, especially during welcome week!! And, yes im from hamilton so im part of SOCS
Hope I can meet you during Welcome Week
Old 08-29-2012 at 07:45 PM   #5
Destiny_

Liked: 1 Time

Welcome to MAC! Good luck this september

Raisa says thanks to Destiny_ for this post.