MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Girl is little mad at the moment. gongshow Dating & Relationships 35 10-11-2010 02:55 PM
Need girl for 4on4 Corec Basketball. Sintos Athletics & Recreation 0 10-07-2010 11:26 AM
Losing a respect from a girl I like. gongshow Dating & Relationships 45 08-02-2010 02:32 PM
Boy and Girl Rommate Strongwiller Residence & Housing 15 11-01-2008 02:07 PM

Girl Who Doesn't Age

Old 09-01-2009 at 11:43 AM   #31
Harlequin

Liked: 35 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelp View Post
oh man this reminds of the movie the orphan.
Good lord that was one awful movie.
Old 09-01-2009 at 08:24 PM   #32
Mowicz
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
What I mean though, is that for someone with say....down syndrome, theres people that are trained to deal with/care for them. Same with any "common" condition. But there is no training for this. How do you ask someone to take care of your young adult trapped in an infant body? I know if someone asked me to do that, my response would be some thing like "uh.....".
That's my point though...I was saying, if you resort to facilitated care, you'd put them in a home for the autistic.

The mental capacity is what's difficult to manage in my opinion, not the infant-size body. For instance, whether you change the diapers of someone in an infant's body, or someone in a 65 year old's body, it shouldn't make much difference.
Old 09-02-2009 at 07:08 AM   #33
ghjkghkghkgh

Liked: 38 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
Even if they diagnose her, what then? Growth Hormones don't work, so what then?

Man, I'd be the worst doctor ever.
It would be more interesting if this didn't happen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telomer...e_sho rtening

This is the reason that aged people die, and currently the only known way of stopping it is the same factor that's involved with cancer not quitting. So if this girl does this also, finding out how would be pretty cool.
Old 09-02-2009 at 07:13 AM   #34
ghjkghkghkgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowicz View Post
whether you change the diapers of someone in an infant's body, or someone in a 65 year old's body, it shouldn't make much difference.
Volume is the first thing that comes to mind. Remember this should you ever have to chose between the two jobs :winkchristmas2:
Old 09-02-2009 at 07:22 AM   #35
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghjkghkghkgh View Post
Volume is the first thing that comes to mind. Remember this should you ever have to chose between the two jobs :winkchristmas2:
Wow, that kinda made me gag after I realized what the hell you were talking about.

XD

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 09-02-2009 at 10:16 AM   #36
ghjkghkghkgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Wow, that kinda made me gag after I realized what the hell you were talking about.

XD
Exactly :-)
Old 09-02-2009 at 10:20 AM   #37
ghjkghkghkgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin90 View Post
Good lord that was one awful movie.
Just watched it, and I agree. The story had so much potential, but it really REALLY fell apart about 2/3 of the way through. The ending was just awful. This seemed like it was the kind of film that gets you to root for the villain, but then they just messed that all up with that ending. The big twist wasn't even very well thought-out in how it was delivered, just sort of crapped out onto the screen.

Why are such poorly-made movies released in the summer?
Old 09-02-2009 at 10:20 AM   #38
Mowicz
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghjkghkghkgh View Post
But in that sense it's easier to take care of the girl in question...which is the point I was trying to make without addressing the specifics. xD
Old 09-02-2009
ghjkghkghkgh
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 09-02-2009 at 11:03 AM   #39
ghjkghkghkgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowicz View Post
without addressing the specifics. xD
You're welcome.