MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSR Buses Moo!io Automotive & Transportation 65 08-21-2010 11:00 PM
Hamilton to Kingston Buses faytless General Discussion 9 10-25-2009 11:19 AM
Eng Does Hallowe'en Haunt DavidR MacInsiders Announcements 3 10-22-2009 10:05 PM
HSR Accordian Buses HeatherH General Discussion 10 07-08-2009 12:18 PM
Free Buses Ruggedman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 32 08-19-2008 03:28 PM

Go Buses and Halloween Haunt

Old 10-22-2009 at 06:57 PM   #1
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Go Buses and Halloween Haunt
I want to go to Halloween Haunt and it ends aroudn midnightish...

Are there go buses from there that come back to Hamilton at around that time? >_<

Or, are there go buses that go from Union Station to Hamilton? I know it has to stop at Aldershot... So are there buses that go from Union to Aldershot to Hamilton?

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Last edited by lawleypop : 10-22-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-22-2009 at 07:15 PM   #2
Lois
Elite Member

Liked: 361 Times

There's a late bus that goes from Union to Hamilton. If you take a look at the Lakeshore West Train and Bus Schedules, it should tell you the exact time.
Old 10-22-2009 at 07:23 PM   #3
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 473 Times

http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/...ation=&z one=

It looks like the last train/bus from Union to Hamilton is a train that leaves Union at 00:43 and then you get off at Aldershot at 0144 and get on the 18 bus at 0151 and it arrives at the Hamilton Go Centre at 0206.

So obviously you'd have to get to Union by 43 minutes after midnight to make the last train back to Hamilton. This is Monday-Friday also and up to October 30th. Saturday has the same train/bus thing though for that route.
Old 10-22-2009 at 07:29 PM   #4
MacEng

Liked: 125 Times

I heard rumours that a cERtain faculty has buses going from mac To Wonderland for Halloween Haunt.
Old 10-22-2009 at 08:12 PM   #5
DavidR

Liked: 87 Times

To clarify: Engineering is running a trip to Halloween Haunt this Saturday. You can pick up tickets in the Drain tomorrow (In JHE.. straight through the doors in front of you, first door on the right) for $35 including ticket and transportation. Bus leaves at 5pm on Saturday. All faculties welcome!

Tickets will also be on sale at the bus on Saturday.

lawleypop, temara.brown all say thanks to DavidR for this post.
Old 10-22-2009 at 08:17 PM   #6
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
To clarify: Engineering is running a trip to Halloween Haunt this Saturday. You can pick up tickets in the Drain tomorrow (In JHE.. straight through the doors in front of you, first door on the right) for $35 including ticket and transportation. Bus leaves at 5pm on Saturday. All faculties welcome!

Tickets will also be on sale at the bus on Saturday.
oh, I'm not in engineering, and I'm going on friday, and I'm not paying my own ticket. XD Swee trip though!

Old 10-22-2009 at 08:23 PM   #7
DavidR

Liked: 87 Times

Sorry I couldn't be of more help then

But for anyone else interested - there's still tickets left, and as I said - all faculties are welcome. It's a no-redsuit event and generally attracts a wide range of people from all faculties so don't worry about that.
Old 10-22-2009 at 08:27 PM   #8
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
Sorry I couldn't be of more help then

But for anyone else interested - there's still tickets left, and as I said - all faculties are welcome. It's a no-redsuit event and generally attracts a wide range of people from all faculties so don't worry about that.
O_O That sounds pretty cool. XD

Old 10-22-2009 at 09:04 PM   #9
Maegs
Elite Member

Liked: 26 Times

Humanities also ran a trip last year, not sure if they are this year though