MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Made by Mac Final Showdown Cancelled staceygab General Discussion 10 03-07-2012 02:26 PM
Daily game Jan 18 : Carnival Showdown Chad Daily Game 0 01-18-2012 04:05 AM
Daily game Dec 19 : Smiley Showdown Chad Daily Game 0 12-19-2011 04:06 AM
Race For Dignity crazyfree General Discussion 4 03-08-2011 11:40 AM
Race Alchemist11 General Discussion 15 02-25-2011 10:24 PM

The HAM-azing Race: Steeltown Showdown

Get ready to take over the city in The HAM-azing Race: Steeltown Showdown sponsored by Samsung Canada and McMaster USIF!
On March 9th, you and three friends will explore the city to complete challenges and solve clues to earn the most points for a chance to win almost $2000 in prizes, including trips to Niagara, iPods, and more!
All proceeds will go Living Rock Ministries in support of Hamilton Street Youth.
Spots are limited, so get your team registered now!

Email us at [email protected] mail.com to get registered by MARCH 3.
Fundraising amounts are collected March 9.

Check out our Facebook page for more details and prize lists! https://www.facebook.com/events/237010273102243/

dquest says thanks to Claarr for this post.

dquest likes this.
Published by

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 02-26-2013 at 04:03 PM   #2
dquest
Program: Arts & Science
Year: Second
Residence: SOCS

Liked: 3 Times
Ah This Is So Awesome! I Wanna Sign Up!
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 02-26-2013 at 05:49 PM   #3
sarahsullz
Sock Scientist
MacInsiders Staff
Program: Anthropology
Year: Alumni
Residence: SOCS

Liked: 105 Times
^^^ Considering you're one of the moderators on the event I'd hope you would be signing up hahah.

Entropy likes this.
Old 02-26-2013 at 08:50 PM   #4
Cliu91
Taylor Gang Lifestyle
Program: Shapeshifting and Transfiguration
Year: Fourth
Residence: Evil

Liked: 325 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsullz View Post
^^^ Considering you're one of the moderators on the event I'd hope you would be signing up hahah.
If that's the case, I'm pretty sure they can't sign up as it is a conflict of interest. They would know the routes, etc. but still, the event seems pretty awesome!

Claarr, dquest like this.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search