MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
phone number Hamilton or Oakville cjdzl Computers & Tech 26 09-04-2010 10:40 PM
Bus to Hamilton GO on a Saturday morning MarissaK General Discussion 3 11-28-2009 12:00 AM
Hamilton 350: Saturday October 24th 2009 lorend MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-20-2009 11:45 PM
Hamilton vs Oakville number VoyozooT General Discussion 42 09-30-2009 09:33 PM
Getting to McMaster from Oakville khaotic First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-23-2008 12:44 AM

Hamilton to Oakville on a Saturday

Old 04-15-2011 at 08:17 PM   #1
santiagoeb

Liked: 4 Times

Hamilton to Oakville on a Saturday
Very straight forward, i know go busses dont run on saturdays, and i need a way back to oakville from campus, even if i have to take hsr then burlington transit and then oakville transit. anyone know a route to do it?
Old 04-15-2011 at 08:22 PM   #2
Serene
Elite Member

Liked: 173 Times

You can HSR to hamilton Go station, then take the go train.
Old 04-15-2011 at 08:24 PM   #3
Nicole

Liked: 2 Times

You will need to take the HSR to the Hamilton GO Station and take the GO Bus to Aldershot and then the GO train to Oakville.
Old 04-15-2011 at 08:29 PM   #4
santiagoeb

Liked: 4 Times

since local transit is cheaper, i intend to go to hamilton go and take burlington bus #1 to appleby go and then oakville tr. #14 to oakville go, any ideas on what bus, and at what time, to take it from campus to the go station?