MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Havent Gotten Id a.singh92 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 09-01-2010 10:41 PM
havent got id yet brendanp First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 27 08-29-2009 02:11 PM
what to do if u havent received ur new student card? Jenn2 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 18 08-28-2009 10:21 AM
movie theatres in hamilton... movie club? macculkin General Discussion 7 06-27-2009 09:23 PM
I havent get my mac id card yet.... ae1011 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 08-27-2008 10:02 AM

Havent watched a good movie....

Old 11-11-2010 at 01:14 AM   #46
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

se7en for sure
films similar to se7en:
usual suspects
fight club
memento
lock stock smoking barrels
snatched
confidence
Old 11-11-2010 at 05:42 AM   #47
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Can somebody please tell me what they enjoyed about Scott Pilgrim? I did NOT enjoy it whatsoever. :S

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 11-11-2010 at 06:25 AM   #48
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
Can somebody please tell me what they enjoyed about Scott Pilgrim? I did NOT enjoy it whatsoever. :S

Good thing I figured out how awful it was just by watching the trailer. Did you watch it online or pay for a theatre show? Because if you paid for a theatre show, I hope you know that you are allowed to walk out, 30 minutes or so, into the movie and ask for a refund.
Old 11-11-2010 at 06:39 AM   #49
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AelyaS View Post
Good thing I figured out how awful it was just by watching the trailer. Did you watch it online or pay for a theatre show? Because if you paid for a theatre show, I hope you know that you are allowed to walk out, 30 minutes or so, into the movie and ask for a refund.
Watched it online, of course.

And ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Old 11-11-2010 at 06:50 AM   #50
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Quote:
Watched it online, of course.

And ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Seriiously. When I found out, mind=blown
Old 11-11-2010 at 06:52 AM   #51
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Seriiously. When I found out, mind=blown
>______>
They should advertise this fact.

mind=blown.

Old 11-11-2010 at 07:04 AM   #52
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Quote:
>______>
They should advertise this fact.

mind=blown.

Keeping our money is exactly why they don't. Why would they tell audiences that they aren't obliged to stay the whole length of the movie if they don't enjoy it? Let em suffer and keep the cash, right?

D:
Old 11-11-2010 at 09:10 AM   #53
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhorrible View Post
Great thread. I was looking for some movie recommendations too

Gladiator is amazing. We played the soundtrack music in band back in high school. It was LEGEN- wait for it because I'm watching Russell Crowe kick some ass - DARY. Okay, time to rewatch Gladiator now.

Other good movies I've seen recently:
- Easy A
- Kick-Ass
- How to Train Your Dragon (SO GOOD!)
- Zombieland
- Toy Story 3
- The Incredibles

- Life is Beautiful (La vita e bella)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (I have no idea why they're making an American version... is it that hard to read subtitles?)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (yes, with Gene Wilder not the newer one with Johnny Depp)
Those are all decent. Haven't seen the rest on your list.

Quote:
I hate that movie. The whole concept was stupid and the way they did it was stupid.

Quote:
Really? Never knew.