MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MoMac Writing Clinic xo.monica Academics 0 09-25-2012 01:03 PM
Vote for McMaster University! Support imMACculate Dance Team .aircanada MacInsiders Announcements 2 02-16-2012 09:12 PM
MSAF/Clinic/Opt-Out Kuttan First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 10-24-2011 05:33 PM
On Campus Clinic lawleypop General Discussion 2 01-04-2010 09:03 AM
OT- Question for hospital volunteers at Mac Hospital darklink121 General Discussion 5 10-12-2009 12:07 AM

Help support Lupus Clinic at the hospital through your vote! :)

Old 10-22-2012 at 11:37 AM   #1
Vessi
Tiny

Liked: 44 Times

Help support Lupus Clinic at the hospital through your vote! :)
Hey everyone! If you could take a moment to help me out that would be amazing ♥

The Lupus Clinic at Toronto Western Hospital is applying for funding from the Aviva Community fund to hire a social worker! However, in order to get this funding, we need YOUR help. All you need to do is click on the link below and click "Vote now"! You will need to sign in with your Facebook account but that is only to insure that you vote the allowed amount.

http://www.avivacommunityfun d.org/ideas/acf14814

This is a cause that is very important to me for personal reasons, and if we're able to win this funding it would definitely help me and many others a huge amount.

You can vote once a day for 15 days but if you only want to vote once that's fine Every vote helps!

Thank you so much for your time and I appreciate it!
Old 10-22-2012 at 01:59 PM   #2
AngryBean
Account Locked

Liked: 129 Times

Why are you trying to support Lupus? I thought we are trying to get rid of it...
Old 10-22-2012 at 02:26 PM   #3
Vessi
Tiny

Liked: 44 Times

Oops, sorry I should have worded that better, I meant the Lupus Clinic*, I'll see if I can fix that now.