MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taking the HSR to the General Hospital hellohello General Discussion 8 09-26-2010 05:39 PM
External Supervisors at the hospital IbrahimH Volunteering Opportunities 1 08-15-2010 01:33 PM
Hospital Volunteering... britb Volunteering Opportunities 11 07-25-2010 10:51 PM
Volunteering at Mac hospital t.dot Volunteering Opportunities 16 07-22-2010 09:16 PM
Please, please do not strike anywhere near the hospital Kathy2 General Discussion 6 11-01-2009 11:24 AM

OT- Question for hospital volunteers at Mac Hospital

Old 10-11-2009 at 08:42 PM   #1
darklink121

Liked: 59 Times

OT- Question for hospital volunteers at Mac Hospital
I have a question about anyone who volunteers at the Mac Hospital. Does anyone know if any volunteers who works on Monday has to come tomorrow on a Thanksgiving Monday or no?

Thanks
Old 10-11-2009 at 08:48 PM   #2
Nicole

Liked: 2 Times

I believe that it says on the bulletin board in the volunteer lounge that thanksgiving is an optional day to come in and that you should contact your volunteer coordinator. I would think that you would not have to go in on Thanksgiving Monday if you were unable to.

darklink121 says thanks to Nicole for this post.
Old 10-11-2009 at 09:03 PM   #3
darklink121

Thanks Nicole, are you a volunteer there? I recently started about 2 weeks ago, and I emailed my volunteer coordinator on Friday evening or Saturday morning and she hasnt gotten back. The thing is I told her that I would come and now I have second thoughts of going tomorrow simply because of other things i need to prioritize. Could I email her today and say that I had to attend a family festivity on short notice?
Old 10-11-2009 at 10:34 PM   #4
FireDragoonX
Elite Member

Liked: 142 Times

no, they're going to kick you out because you skipped one day. on a holiday.
Old 10-11-2009 at 10:44 PM   #5
darklink121

Im new when it come to threads but are you being sarcastic
Old 10-12-2009 at 12:07 AM   #6
FireDragoonX
Elite Member

Liked: 142 Times

yes.

If you can't make it, you can't make it. if something came up, don't worry. you emailed a couple of days beforehand, it should be fine. They're not going to kick you out, they'd have to repick/retrain someone new for the term/year. too much effort for only missing one day.

darklink121 says thanks to FireDragoonX for this post.