MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MacID help MirandaC First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 05-29-2011 12:24 PM
Guy Friends/Girl Friends lizziepizzie Dating & Relationships 101 10-18-2010 09:01 PM
Still Can't Enable MacID Services?! Desda First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 07-07-2010 04:12 PM
Activate MacID before using solar? ralph2313 General Discussion 2 06-19-2008 05:47 PM
Mugsi & Activating MacID __lexington First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 06-11-2008 10:15 PM

Hey friends, I have no MacID card...

Old 08-30-2011 at 01:13 PM   #1
novedo

Liked: 0 Times

Hey friends, I have no MacID card...
Ya, does everyone else have their card already?I never recieved a card ain the mail but havent really thought about it till now. I'd assumed they would be given out day of, but I'm reading that everyone has theirs already? How do I sort this out?
Old 08-30-2011 at 01:18 PM   #2
RememberTwce
Memento Mori

Liked: 878 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by novedo View Post
Ya, does everyone else have their card already?I never recieved a card ain the mail but havent really thought about it till now. I'd assumed they would be given out day of, but I'm reading that everyone has theirs already? How do I sort this out?
You should have it by now if you picked your courses and confirmed your payment agreement.

Call them maybe?
Old 08-30-2011 at 01:54 PM   #3
Dumbo

Liked: 7 Times

I haven't got my card yet either.
Old 08-30-2011 at 01:58 PM   #4
lovesicles

Liked: 3 Times

I got mine end of July. I sent it in July 1st.
Old 08-30-2011 at 02:05 PM   #5
user9753
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 13 Times

Did you give your new student form to the registrar's office?
http://registrar.mcmaster.ca /getre...udent_Form.pdf

I got my card 4 days after I handed in my form in person.
Old 08-30-2011 at 03:05 PM   #6
exuberant888

Liked: 55 Times

This is sort of an unrelated question...but if we are going into second year, should we peel off the sticker from first year before putting on the new one? Or do most people just stick the new one on top of the previous year's one?
Old 08-30-2011 at 03:20 PM   #7
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by exuberant888 View Post
This is sort of an unrelated question...but if we are going into second year, should we peel off the sticker from first year before putting on the new one? Or do most people just stick the new one on top of the previous year's one?
Some people take off the previous year while others put it on top. Just note that the place where you put the sticker is the same place where the magnetic swipe is. So if you plan on using your student card as a meal card or a credit card, it will interfere with swiping as it gets thicker.
Old 08-30-2011 at 06:56 PM   #8
ShStrategy

Liked: 1 Time

I did not receive my card because I did not give them my new student form so if you have forgotten to do so as well you will have to personally go and hand them a new student form. If you do not have an ID picture it is ok because they took my picture there as well. I forgot the exact room number but it was at Gilmor Hall and once you enter you turn left then right it will be hard to miss the room.
Old 08-30-2011
Billy Shears
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 08-30-2011 at 07:42 PM   #9
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

please peel off the sticker, if you want to charge stuff to ur student account at titles, we can't swipe ur card