MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
McMaster equivalent Athbasca courses kakarot Academics 4 08-03-2013 04:49 PM
Letter of Permission - Have to take all approved courses? natlegz Academics 2 04-21-2013 04:07 PM
Equivalent Courses Scuderia Academics 1 03-01-2011 05:16 PM
Wait list for courses?? jamiebenyovi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 24 07-03-2010 10:32 PM
Eng 1d04 equivalent courses in Toronto k.r.i.s.10 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 11-13-2009 07:13 AM

Humanities List of Pre-approved Equivalent Courses

Old 03-17-2014 at 12:00 PM   #1
natlegz

Liked: 0 Times

Humanities List of Pre-approved Equivalent Courses
Hey guys,

I'm having a hard time trying to find the pre-approved list of equivalent courses for the faculty of Humanities. I'm looking to take a course at Athabasca University but can't find the equivalent list anywhere on the humanities website. Science and Eng ones are available but that obviously doesn't help lol. Can anyone find the link? Thanks!
Old 03-17-2014 at 12:15 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

If the course is pre-approved, then it's pre-approved for all faculties. You can use the lists off of the science and engineering websites. I know that the science one lists humanities courses.
You also might want to look at this information: http://www.humanities.mcmast er.ca/...nformation.pdf

The science faculty doesn't decide if a history course at Athabasca is equivalent to a history course at Mac - the history department does.
Old 03-18-2014 at 11:07 AM   #3
mc_kumar

Liked: 13 Times

http://www.science.mcmaster. ca/ass...lop2/equiv.php

Even though this link is from SCIENCE, I still has all courses the are equivalent to Athabasca.

I have been taking courses at Athabasca since last year and I use this list all the time.