MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Things you should be keeping in mind ... Rossclot General Discussion 3 04-26-2010 11:41 AM
Keeping bugs outta the house. lawleypop General Discussion 45 10-03-2009 12:35 PM
Keeping in Touch, with a Mac. goodnews.inc General Discussion 18 07-19-2009 12:11 AM
Am I keeping my options open?!?! jimimusic First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 30 07-09-2009 09:53 PM

Keeping in Touch with Your Representatives - The SRA Blog

Keeping in Touch With Your Representatives

CASEY PARK, SRA HOUSE LEADER

I hope that your summers are going fantastic with plenty of lemonade and lounging.

The Student Representative Assembly is the governing body of the McMaster Students Union (MSU). Without going into the spiel, if you have any problems on campus with an MSU service (Quarters, SHEC, Union Market, QSCC, Diversity Services, etc.) or need one of our student advocates to lobby the proper channels to get work done for you regarding your quality of education, we're the ones to come to.

Unbeknowst to many, the SRA is finally using its WordPress account and I'll be updating the blog in the summer with the work that the SRA will be doing in the next year as well as having some fun with relevant posts about student life and the summer in Hamilton.

Visit us at http://php.orbiscommunicatio ns.com/srablog/ for the most up-to-date SRA information.

Finally, if there are any questions at all regarding your Students Union, don't hesitate to e-mail me at [email protected] master.ca.

P.S. For any of the grammar-nistas reading, while Students Union should be spelled "Students' Union", a grammatical qurik dictates that the proper spelling is "McMaster Students Union". Hey, at least we don't have to reach for that apostrophe key.
Published by
SRA Member

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 05-13-2009 at 12:00 PM   #2
DannyV
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times
Cool but how come it's not hosted under the MSU domain? Who is this "Orbis Communications"?

Old 05-13-2009 at 12:02 PM   #3
Alvand

Liked: 38 Times
Great post, Casey!

And for all those students who are in the Faculty of Commerce, check out the Commerce Caucus Page for information on what your SRA representatives are up to, as well as meeting times and other cool stuff!

Cootes Paradise Club Leader
MacTV Executive Producer

Old 05-13-2009 at 02:35 PM   #4
casey.park
SRA Member
SRA Member

Liked: 27 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyV View Post
Cool but how come it's not hosted under the MSU domain? Who is this "Orbis Communications"?
Orbis is the web consultancy firm that redesigned the MSU's website. I'm sure it's not that hard to host the blog on the MSU's domain.

I'll get back to you about it. Thanks for the feedback, though.

Old 05-16-2009 at 01:03 PM   #5
deadpool
X-Man

Liked: 392 Times
my question is why the commerce page is in all caps and teal

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search