MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPhone 4 has huge problems williamhend Computers & Tech 41 07-09-2010 10:18 AM
Honours Life Sciences can lead you to Pharmacy School? caludujf General Discussion 8 06-09-2009 03:55 PM
Charity Ball Huge Success Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-07-2009 06:58 PM
Trick or Eat a HUGE SUCCESS! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 11-01-2007 11:03 PM

Mac football blows huge lead

Old 09-20-2010 at 01:29 AM   #1
dabulls

Liked: 14 Times

Mac football blows huge lead
Anyone see the game on Saturday on TV? The boys in maroon and grey were up by 18 points and blew it. The nations best passer, Brad Sinopoli from Ottawa through 4 INT's and they still beat us.

I know our team is pretty banged up with injuries and Ottawa is a damn good team but that is embarrassing blowing a lead like that.

Any thoughts? Does anyone care?

Anyone going to this weekends homecoming game?
Old 09-20-2010 at 02:05 AM   #2
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Only 2 things in life are more boring than football:

1. Canadian Football
2. Canadian College Football

Patrick.O likes this.
Old 09-20-2010 at 02:22 AM   #3
pavlov

Liked: 72 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
Only 2 things in life are more boring than football:

1. Canadian Football
2. Canadian College Football
Agreed! Canadian football is a joke..thank god for the NFL
Old 09-20-2010 at 07:51 AM   #4
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

I was never much interested in football. I only ever attended one hs game and i really don't understand what all the hype is about. But this is university and I really think we need to show our school spirit so I attend every game I am able to and try to keep up with the stats... I still don't clearly uderstand it, but I am trying. Marron and grey, right? We have to show our Marauder spirit! **maroon

Alvand likes this.
Old 09-20-2010 at 08:05 AM   #5
kenneth526
Elite Member

Liked: 41 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabulls View Post
Anyone see the game on Saturday on TV? The boys in maroon and grey were up by 18 points and blew it. The nations best passer, Brad Sinopoli from Ottawa through 4 INT's and they still beat us.

I know our team is pretty banged up with injuries and Ottawa is a damn good team but that is embarrassing blowing a lead like that.

Any thoughts? Does anyone care?
I read somewhere that 14/40 travel starters didn't dress against Ottawa due to injuries.

Considering McMaster kept it relatively close against the #2 ranked team in the country despite all of the injuries, I think we can take more positives out of this game than negatives. The team apparently has a lot of depth and should be a playoff threat.

MAC's schedule was pretty front loaded anyway, since the Marauders played their first four games against nationally ranked teams (Queens and Laurier were ranked when we played them). The only real threat from here on out before the playoffs is Guelph.

Old 09-20-2010 at 10:43 AM   #6
drew4008

Liked: 13 Times

Awful quality football, I don't even watch.
Old 09-20-2010 at 11:01 AM   #7
manap3000
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

dont take this the wrong way but i have no school spirit and see little point in having one, like this if your here at mac for the job oppurtunities and making powerful friends.
Old 09-20-2010 at 11:15 AM   #8
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Mac football blows, period. So this doesn't surprise me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
I was never much interested in football. I only ever attended one hs game and i really don't understand what all the hype is about. But this is university and I really think we need to show our school spirit so I attend every game I am able to and try to keep up with the stats... I still don't clearly uderstand it, but I am trying. Marron and grey, right? We have to show our Marauder spirit! **maroon
Feeling obligated to show school spirit defeats the purpose of having school spirit.

Last edited by eullwm : 09-20-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 09-20-2010 at 02:06 PM   #9
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

All I see is blows and huge.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.