MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can mac revoke my acceptance? meraj0 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 15 06-09-2011 05:11 PM
Co-op Acceptance RankNullity Academics 14 05-18-2011 09:29 PM
Will they reject your offer if this happens? Sintos First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 23 06-12-2010 07:13 PM
CUPE's Argument On Why TA/RAs Should Reject University Offer ramirez.a General Discussion 53 11-09-2009 09:37 PM
CUPE Members to vote on offer previously reject by the bargaining team DannyV General Discussion 13 11-05-2009 07:05 AM

Will Mac reject my acceptance?

Old 07-17-2015 at 04:10 PM   #1
throwaway123

Liked: 0 Times

Will Mac reject my acceptance?
I got accepted to Engineering. I was told to maintain an 87% average. Then I got an email saying that I only need to maintain a 85. Naturally, I skipped a few tests and quizzes to drop my average to 86%. Will Mac reject me?
Old 07-17-2015 at 06:34 PM   #2
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

no they wont. you met them minimum. Although I'd recommend you to double check to make sure that your required courses have an average of 85+ just be super super sure