MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey friends, I have no MacID card... novedo First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-30-2011 07:42 PM
MacID help MirandaC First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 05-29-2011 12:24 PM
Still Can't Enable MacID Services?! Desda First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 07-07-2010 04:12 PM
Activate MacID before using solar? ralph2313 General Discussion 2 06-19-2008 05:47 PM
Mugsi & Activating MacID __lexington First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 06-11-2008 10:15 PM

Macid

Old 06-21-2013 at 01:06 PM   #1
indianprinces

Liked: 0 Times

Macid
i needed help activating my macID :(

i accepted my offer on the OUAC may 28/29 (around there) and i haven't received my offer letter in the mail ever since mac accepted me. today, i received a letter that just says thank you for accepting the offer but no other information, like my student number. where can i find my student number and who can i call or email to find the information ?
Old 06-21-2013 at 04:49 PM   #2
Commie42
Elite Member

Liked: 132 Times

Assuming you are an Ontario high school student, I believe you should have received your student number with your initial offer that was sent to you by mail. I don't remember for sure but I believe that's how it worked last year. If you have lost the form, you can print out another blank copy here. As for your preliminary information, if you lost those original documents that came with your mail offer, call the registrar's office and explain the situation. If you are ever unsure about anything, just called McMaster main phone number and select from the options. Good luck!

Chad likes this.
Old 06-23-2013 at 12:20 AM   #3
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

Definitely give the Office Of The Registrar a call. 905.525.4600