MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guys. Guys. Kitten Live Stream. Amaryll General Discussion 7 11-18-2012 10:27 AM
Would you like to know how much your prof makes? Cirrhosis General Discussion 36 02-26-2011 08:07 PM
This makes me cry (x2) PHLN General Discussion 9 02-04-2011 11:24 AM
This makes me cry Chris98 General Discussion 18 02-03-2011 09:20 AM
What makes you rage @ Mac? (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) MacEng General Discussion 30 01-20-2010 08:49 PM

What makes guys attractive?

Old 11-29-2013 at 10:29 AM   #31
SweetyTweety
Elite Member

Liked: 164 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse.C View Post
Never ask girls at this age (around 20) for any advice, cause most of them are immature, and don't even know what they want out of life. If you wanna advice, ask older women, like your mom or something, they have more life experiences.

Basically if you wanna a badass chick, here's the most important traits:
1. fun (women can feel very comfortable around you)
2. confidence (be the leader, take the responsibility)
3. non-neediness (you got your shit handled)
Final note: it has nothing to do with your looks or money. Here's why, girls that care about guys' looks are usually like 7/10, and they think ' if i'm a 10, i will date hot guys'. But those 10s, they care very little about guys' looks, all they care is if the guy is fun to hang out with or not. And, in terms of money, they have their own money, they don't need YOURS!

If you never had a GF before, just get some average girls first and gain tons of reference experiences and then work your way up to the 9s and 10s.
haha, I feel like you're referencing Socrates in Plato's Symposium "we love that which we do not possess, if beauty loves what is beautiful, then it must, itself, not be beautiful"

However, I disagree with pretty much your entire comment (aside from the advice to be fun, confident, and not so needy)
Firstly, it is invalid to say that less attractive girls like attractive guys and better looking girls don't, because I've seen all kinds of couples, and I know all kinds of girls (good looking and not) who are shallow and superficial.

You say girls in their early 20s are immature? Well from this comment, it seems the only immature one is you. "go out with a bunch of ugly girls, use them to get some experience, and then work your way up to the hot ones" ... really? it's not a buffet.

Last edited by SweetyTweety : 11-29-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Old 11-29-2013 at 02:34 PM   #32
Jesse.C
Account Locked

Liked: 30 Times

lol... a lot of things that i said are not meant to be understood by the masses, it's ok
Old 11-29-2013 at 02:38 PM   #33
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

I'm interested in how good looking and epic with the ladies this Jessie guy is. He walks the talk, but can he talk the walk?
(wait, what?)

shreebee likes this.
Old 11-29-2013 at 02:48 PM   #34
Jesse.C
Account Locked

Liked: 30 Times

lol, it's actually opposite. I'm average looking and average height, therefore i have to learn a lot these things like female psychology etc. If i'm tall and ripped, i don't need to learn this stuff, cause girls will come up to you.
Old 11-29-2013 at 06:53 PM   #35
onedayy

Liked: 34 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse.C View Post
Never ask girls at this age (around 20) for any advice, cause most of them are immature, and don't even know what they want out of life. If you wanna advice, ask older women, like your mom or something, they have more life experiences.

Basically if you wanna a badass chick, here's the most important traits:
1. fun (women can feel very comfortable around you)
2. confidence (be the leader, take the responsibility)
3. non-neediness (you got your shit handled)
Final note: it has nothing to do with your looks or money. Here's why, girls that care about guys' looks are usually like 7/10, and they think ' if i'm a 10, i will date hot guys'. But those 10s, they care very little about guys' looks, all they care is if the guy is fun to hang out with or not. And, in terms of money, they have their own money, they don't need YOURS!

If you never had a GF before, just get some average girls first and gain tons of reference experiences and then work your way up to the 9s and 10s.
Are you even serious lol?
Now I have to feel bad for the average girls
Old 11-29-2013 at 10:42 PM   #36
GYalstj

Liked: 1 Time

To me, the personality reflects the person's appearance. Yes, when the guy is 'physically' attractive, women tend to notice them better, easier. But when meeting unintentionally and seeing their true selves, then that guy could either end up in a very short relationship, or his most long and special one, where to the lady, that guy is all she sees. To others, that guy could just be an average, ordinary looking guy. But to her, you're her one and only Ryan Gosling.

anonanon987 likes this.
Old 11-29-2013
BobSmith99
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 11-30-2013 at 08:51 PM   #37
yoonbora

Liked: 11 Times

shockingly, girls have different preferences and what is true for one girl is not true for another

personally i like guys who are tall and either overweight or buff but not skinny, and preferably hairy. thats the type i tend to approach but ill date outside it. as for personality i just like them to be good company. not necessarily funny but have a sense of humour, know how to laugh and have fun, etc. i can grow to appreciate almost any guy, so i think its easier to define what personality traits are universal turn offs for girls: neediness, clinginess, insecurity are all pretty unattractive.