MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
New Grad Student Nicole0714 Introduce Yourself 1 07-28-2010 01:29 PM
Grad Card and Grad Response Form Available nh999 MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-02-2010 08:57 AM
McMaster Grad scores the Silver! kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 4 08-23-2008 11:54 PM
McMaster Grad to be Canada's Flag Bearer for 2008 Olympics! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 5 08-08-2008 08:27 AM
Undergrad and Grad Student Elections! Chad General Discussion 0 09-17-2007 07:23 PM

McMaster Grad Student Selling Posters of Photography

McMaster Grad Student Selling Posters of Photography

Liam Caldwell, a Masters student at McMaster is selling posters of some photographs he has taken in Italy, France, England and Niagara Falls.

The posters are 18"x12" on high-quality glossy paper. One poster costs $14 while two cost $20. These posters cost much less than those currently on sale at ImaginUs.

For more information, check out the Facebook group or this page. You can also email Liam at liam[dot]caldwell[at]gmail[dot]com. Samples of some of the images are attached below.

rrtt, temara.brown, ~*Sara*~ like this.
Published by
MacInsiders VP

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 09-29-2009 at 05:27 PM   #2
rrtt
Elite Member
Faculty: Science
Year: Alumni

Liked: 56 Times
The samples are really good!! I tried the Facebook link for more information, but it says that the page doesn't exist. Is it just me or is the link not working?
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 09-29-2009 at 06:32 PM   #3
Afzal
Android Dev
Program: Computer Science
Residence: SOCS

Liked: 416 Times
what i don't understand is how imaginus can sell copyrighted art! like the movie posters
Old 09-29-2009 at 08:13 PM   #4
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff
Program: BA (Hons) CSCT and Anthropology, BA (Hons) English & Indigenous Studies
Residence: Whidden

Liked: 507 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtt View Post
The samples are really good!! I tried the Facebook link for more information, but it says that the page doesn't exist. Is it just me or is the link not working?

The group works fine for me...I can ask the creator if it is a closed group, that could be the problem.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

rrtt says thanks to lorend for this post.

Old 09-29-2009 at 08:32 PM   #5
Lois
Elite Member
Residence: off campus

Liked: 361 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
what i don't understand is how imaginus can sell copyrighted art! like the movie posters
They probably have to pay royalties.
Old 09-29-2009 at 09:18 PM   #6
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff
Program: BA (Hons) CSCT and Anthropology, BA (Hons) English & Indigenous Studies
Residence: Whidden

Liked: 507 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
They probably have to pay royalties.
I would assume that's why they cost so much.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search