Beginner yoga breebaby Body & Food 2 02-11-2013 03:27 PM
Moksha Yoga Hamilton! bblizzard Body & Food 0 02-06-2012 09:02 AM
yoga megg.noelle Athletics & Recreation 1 09-11-2010 10:48 PM

Moksha Yoga

Old 06-01-2015 at 10:02 PM   #1
miguel_C

Liked: 1 Time

Moksha Yoga
Has anyone been to Moksha yoga before? I'm getting a little stressed and want to do something this summer so I was thinking i might try out some yoga, but idk if this place is any good, any tips? (I would try the yoga at DBAC but I'm always busy during the day and they seem not to have any night classes)

Bigmacfatpack likes this.
Old 06-02-2015 at 10:04 AM   #2
shreebee

Liked: 30 Times

I've been to their hot yoga nights for charity a couple of times (it was friday nights and you pay something like $10 for the class, open to everyone). I liked hot yoga in that it made me feel really good afterwards, and you sweat a lot.

In terms of if the yoga is "good" can't say.

I would recommend following videos on youtube. a channel by the name of PsycheTruth has great videos .
Old 08-11-2015 at 12:45 PM   #3
wang782

Liked: 0 Times

I tried their moksha 60 class this morning, it was amazing. However, I did feel this way when I first enter into the studio room, hot and all sweat, become better when get some water and let your breath take you there, especially when ended, it feels so great. But I think the price is not good for student, never mind, they have the $40 introduction class, the same one I am in. A good price to see if you like it or not.
The cons: I don't have a yoga mat and mat towel so far, so I brought my bathing towel with me this morning. The instructor James is very nice to offer me a free mat and towel for the first class. After this intro class, I might choose to go there once a week to relax myself.
Old 08-11-2015 at 08:15 PM   #4
shelbs

Liked: 15 Times

I really liked Moksha Hamilton when I went. I did the $40 unlimited and then got unlimited yoga for a few months in my third year. Unfortunately, it was just too expensive for me but it is my favorite type of workout. My strength improved so much and I felt so much better. Its really cleansing and I would recommend it to anyone, especially the introduction package. My only advice would be to show up early to class so you can get a good spot (I personally like to be by the mirror at the front so I can watch my form but other people prefer to be near the back or along one of the walls)

wang782 likes this.
Old 08-13-2015 at 10:04 AM   #5
wang782

Liked: 0 Times

I just started the intro package and went there twice. I love the class, the only problem for me is i do not have a yoga mat and mat towel, so I had to rent them, each for $2, Since I only paid $40 for the class, I don't want to spent too much on the renting fee, but if buy one, I am not sure how long I can join the class as I think it's too expensive for a student to stay every month.