MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HELP!! i need to make a decision on my elective tiffanytian First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 15 01-07-2011 08:35 AM
first year courses in upper years vp15 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 07-22-2010 09:00 PM
Upper years in residence macbaby07 Residence & Housing 28 03-14-2010 01:05 PM
Meeting Upper Years JY123 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 50 09-11-2009 03:56 PM
Res for Upper Years Kevin Residence & Housing 2 05-17-2008 06:14 PM

Need to make a decision Btech upper years please help

Old 07-18-2011 at 05:42 PM   #1
killerbeatz

Liked: 4 Times

Need to make a decision Btech upper years please help
Hey guys i just recently switched into the btech program from engineering and have gotten some transfer credits available which is chemistry 1CH3 and the gen tech 1CS3 now i took both credits but im reconsidering the Chemistry 1CH3 because although i already completed the engineering one I still have to do Analytical Chemistry 1AC3 second term. Is this course harder or more complex and do you need to have a good background from the Chem 1CH3 in order to do well? im just not sure if i should actually take the course to help me with the second term course or keep a lighter course load if you guys have any suggestions that would be great thanks
Old 07-19-2011 at 08:02 PM   #2
killerbeatz

Liked: 4 Times

can anyone give me some advice:/?
Old 07-19-2011 at 08:25 PM   #3
gongshow

Liked: 9 Times

ENG TECH 1AC3 isn't hard. If you passed CHEM 1E03, you should do well in ENG TECH 1AC3.