MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When does second semester start? MikeyO General Discussion 4 01-08-2015 10:34 AM
Any Website designers/makers at mac interested in a start up? vivas Computers & Tech 0 02-25-2012 02:11 PM
when to start looking lifesciman1 Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 67 05-15-2011 10:40 PM
when does classes start? Imtiaz Academics 12 09-04-2010 09:37 PM
Anyone know when we can start using our Mac IDs as bus passes? Entropy General Discussion 17 08-20-2009 03:54 PM

New Mac Start-up: Swappza!

Old 05-09-2015 at 08:51 PM   #1
theguy

Liked: 3 Times

New Mac Start-up: Swappza!
Hey everyone!

Myself and two other Mac guys are working on an exciting start-up called Swappza!

We are currently running an anonymous market research survey and we would love to know what you think about our idea.

Survey Link: https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qua ltric...XpHJ972JwNgSrz

It should only take 3 - 5 mins and you'll have the chance to enter a draw for a $50 Amazon gift card!

To learn more about Swappza feel free to read this piece on McMaster’s Spectrum website (the survey link is also in the article):

http://spectrum.mcmaster.ca/help-out...ring-platform/

Feel free to like and share - the more the merrier!

Thanks for the help and support!

arsh03 likes this.
Old 05-10-2015 at 03:18 AM   #2
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,656 Times

How is this different from Craigslist or Kijiji?

adaptation, Snowman like this.
Old 05-10-2015 at 09:50 AM   #3
theguy

Thanks for asking!

We feel that both kijiji and cragislist offer a platform primarily oriented towards the buying and selling of items. Even though the opportunity to conduct trades is present, it is utilized far less (at least on kijiji - my experience with craigslist has been minimal) and is poorly designed.

We hope to solve these issues with Swappza by focusing on bartering and providing a user friendly and intuitive design.
Old 05-10-2015 at 10:07 PM   #4
ralts40(2)
Account Locked

Liked: 4 Times

Lol, I trade on kijiji for a living, obviously I am in no position to tell you what to do, but competing with kijiji? Well good luck with that, it is backed up by ebay.. Had plenty of websites like that come up and go by.., I posted my ads on a couple "new" startups, I beleive I was the only one to put an ad up their. Costumer acquisition cost and advertisement cost alone is gonna be more than well, a lot, to say the least..
Old 05-12-2015 at 09:44 AM   #5
theguy

Well we hope that Swappza will be the exception to what you have experienced
Old 09-25-2015 at 06:17 PM   #6
comdater

Liked: 0 Times

Not a bad idea, but as said lots of competition. Keep us updated