MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Student form help?! oli13 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 08-31-2010 06:24 PM
New Student Form? Little First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-13-2010 09:59 AM
New Student Form? DMe3 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 18 07-14-2010 03:17 PM
new student form Reda First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 07-07-2010 05:49 PM
New student form zaidyusufani First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 06-09-2008 12:50 PM

New Student Form

Old 07-19-2008 at 02:27 PM   #1
deaner_123

Liked: 3 Times

New Student Form
/New student form....or lackthereof.

What if we have not sent in our new student form by the deadline?
Old 07-19-2008 at 03:06 PM   #2
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

Then I suggest you call the registrar's office. I don't know what will happen though, there are deadlines for a reason. Your best bet is to call them on Monday.

Old 07-19-2008 at 08:00 PM   #3
ppppp

Liked: 0 Times

I'm in the same boat. Hope it's not a big deal. I think all it means is we won't get our student cards on time..
Old 07-20-2008 at 12:42 AM   #4
Leraison

Yeah ppppp, I think you're right. I believe that if you don't hand it in, you go to a booth during the first week of school and get your card then. There will probably be a line up and you most likely won't get to change your picture if you don't like it but other then that I think it'll be okay. You also won't get your transit pass which I believe is on the card.
Old 07-20-2008 at 11:55 PM   #5
dancingqueen

I didn't mail mine in on time last year & it didn't make too much of a difference
On the day I moved in, I went into the MAC Express Office on the first floor of the Commons building (the year before that it was in the Office of the Registrar, so it might change again) & they took my picture right away & handed me my student care (which is also your bus pass & meal card).