MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Student form help?! oli13 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 08-31-2010 06:24 PM
New Student Form? DMe3 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 18 07-14-2010 03:17 PM
new student form Reda First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 07-07-2010 05:49 PM
New Student Form deaner_123 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 07-20-2008 11:55 PM
New student form zaidyusufani First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 06-09-2008 12:50 PM

New Student Form?

Old 08-13-2010 at 08:25 AM   #1
Little

Liked: 3 Times

New Student Form?
So I know this was due like a month ago, but I never sent it in. What should I do? Just send it now?
Old 08-13-2010 at 08:32 AM   #2
Elivs.L

Liked: 1 Time

saywah 0.o
wat new student forms? lol haven't heard of it, and i guess i'll have to send them in as well...
u got a link to the form/website?
=(
Old 08-13-2010 at 08:37 AM   #3
Zuchowski

Liked: 1 Time

the new student form i thnink ur talking about the mac id card thingy where u needed to attach a picture to it then send it in.. yea... if i rcall correctly u gotta go to the office of registart (i think) now... soo.. yea... why didnt you send it in O.o just contact the office of registar and find out
Old 08-13-2010 at 09:59 AM   #4
ThagsanaR

Liked: 10 Times

Oh, I had the same problem. I totally forgot all about it, but I went to the office of registrar yesterday, and they took my picture right there. I was also able to fill out the form there as well. They said they'd mail it to me within 10 business days. So, no need to worry! Just mail it in, or pay them a visit.

Elivs.L likes this.