MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First year nursing student :P anyone else taking nursing and if not message still :) C.RUMBLE Introduce Yourself 9 08-27-2010 12:56 PM
Nursing Question and Timetable Check, Please ela232 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 29 08-10-2010 10:57 PM
Immunization For Nursing ernie General Discussion 9 07-15-2009 05:41 PM
what if you don't have a police check certificate by september 4 ? shaiya08 Academics 3 08-20-2008 11:07 PM
A question on Police Records Check requirement shaiya08 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 07-29-2008 03:32 PM

Nursing Immunization and Police Check

Old 09-06-2010 at 12:03 AM   #1
MacDai

Liked: 0 Times

Nursing Immunization and Police Check
The immunization requirement for nursing is due Sept 10th, and what if i can't hand it in by the 10th. I have everything done already, just waiting for the second shot of the TB test. Will I get penalized if i hand them in late?
Also, for the police check. I called them, and kept on saying it's coming, but it has been 5 weeks. So will i get penalized for handing in that late too?
Thanks
Old 09-06-2010 at 08:27 AM   #2
Charbs

Liked: 33 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDai View Post
The immunization requirement for nursing is due Sept 10th, and what if i can't hand it in by the 10th. I have everything done already, just waiting for the second shot of the TB test. Will I get penalized if i hand them in late?
Also, for the police check. I called them, and kept on saying it's coming, but it has been 5 weeks. So will i get penalized for handing in that late too?
Thanks

honestly, no... you technically dont even REALLY need stuff like that until you're out into the clinical and service learning placements... (which isnt until October for 1K02)...

Just hand everything in that you have, and explain that to them... We're told everything should be in by the end of September... not sure where Sept 10 came from lol.

But yeah, you should be ok... youre immunization portion should be immediate if you went to the student health office on campus, you just show them your immunization records and they print you off a sheet and sign it saying you pass all requirements for your shots.