MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nursing Immunization and Police Check MacDai First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 09-06-2010 08:27 AM
check my timetable cjdzl First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-09-2010 06:03 PM
Could someone please check my mock timetable? + Tutorial question katherinelew First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 06-13-2010 08:26 PM
Please check my Timetable Afzal First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 15 07-18-2009 10:43 AM
Please check my timetable Reno V First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-11-2008 10:15 AM

Nursing Question and Timetable Check, Please

Old 08-09-2010 at 10:27 PM   #1
ela232

Liked: 0 Times

Nursing Question and Timetable Check, Please
Hi! I'm in the BScN program, at the mohawk site, and was just wondering about the exact locations of my courses. Could someone tell me which ones are at the Mohawk campus and which are on the Mac one? And could someone also please check my timeable, and tell me if there are any conflicts or not , or any recommendations? Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg timetable term 1.JPG (741.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg timetable term 2.JPG (831.8 KB, 22 views)
Old 08-09-2010 at 10:30 PM   #2
AK05

omg I am MO-MAC toooo and i have the worst timetable ever.. goshh
Old 08-09-2010 at 10:32 PM   #3
ela232

kool!!! sorry about your timetable though :/
Old 08-09-2010 at 10:33 PM   #4
AK05

All of your 1H06 matches with my timetable....You have really good timetable I need to change mine..
Old 08-09-2010 at 10:36 PM   #5
ela232

thats great! at least i know someone now who is in some of my courses do you know anything about the locations for us at MO-MAC?
Old 08-09-2010 at 10:36 PM   #6
AK05

everything is in IAHS building , u have no conflicts from wat i see and only monday elective is in Mohawk Fennel campus.......Your timetable is super gud..
Old 08-09-2010 at 10:38 PM   #7
Charbs

Liked: 33 Times

1ST SEMESTER....

...all your courses are at mac except your monday COLLAB is at mohawk...

I would DEFINATELY suggest switching your psych tutorial... thats gonna be a loooong day and youll hate it... to have clinical th right to psych then right to Anatomy... youll regret that...

I would suggest getting into one on thursday... as most of the time you wont have to be in class for 1K02... you only have a few classes/semester for that course... the rest of the course is done on your own time doing service learning (volunteer work).....

so since you h ave to be on campus for anatomy tutorial anyways... have psych on that day as well...

**one thing I notice is different for you guys this year...is you have 1K02 on your schedule twice.. as a core and a tutorial... we only had it on our schedule as 1 hr/week... so it looks like they've restructured the course a little bit....

2ND SEMESTER...

....is entirely at Mac...

in terms of scheduling it looks good... you'll have no problem with that

what is HTH SCI 1LL3? ... is that the course code for Biochem now?
Old 08-09-2010 at 10:40 PM   #8
Charbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ela232 View Post
thats great! at least i know someone now who is in some of my courses do you know anything about the locations for us at MO-MAC?

not all your classes are in IAHS.... your nursing ones will be... anatomy is in HTH SCI but the labs are on 4th floor IAHS... tutorial will probly be in IAHS for that... biochem is usually in IAHS... psych will be in a Mac building...

but youll be able to get from class to class no problem whether its IAHS or Mac building
Old 08-09-2010 at 10:47 PM   #9
ela232

great thanks sooo much! I was worried there for a sec. and thanks for the suggestion about switching my psych tutorial, i'll try that. as for 1K02, they say its health & wellbeing Div Pop I. I actually saw that on the mastertimetable thing that for mohawk students the location is on the mohawk campus, is that true?
Old 08-09-2010 at 10:52 PM   #10
Charbs

Quote:
great thanks sooo much! I was worried there for a sec. and thanks for the suggestion about switching my psych tutorial, i'll try that. as for 1K02, they say its health & wellbeing Div Pop I. I actually saw that on the mastertimetable thing that for mohawk students the location is on the mohawk campus, is that true?

see thats something you guys should check about... because last year, we only had it once on our timetable... its set up as a service learning class, and we only had 3 large group classes at the beginning of the semester and then 2 smaller group classes later on in the semester...

and the same thing basically for 2nd semester... you have to complete so many hours during the school year of volunteer service learning time

but we had it at IAHS... so maybe check on that...
but definately suggest switching psych... youll need that 1 hour break to relax and get some food or something
Old 08-09-2010 at 10:56 PM   #11
ela232

thx! you've been so much help. Where though could I check about that course?
Old 08-09-2010 at 11:04 PM   #12
ela232

i just noticed on my term 1 timetable that i have 1H06 core twice, on tues and thurs. is that a typo or is that right?
Old 08-09-2010 at 11:05 PM   #13
Charbs

Quote:
thx! you've been so much help. Where though could I check about that course?

carrie mines was the course co-ordinator last year...probably is again this year
I believe her email is [email protected] llege.ca

but you might want to try to look it up on mac or mohawk website to double check that...
Old 08-09-2010 at 11:12 PM   #14
AK05

Quote:
i just noticed on my term 1 timetable that i have 1H06 core twice, on tues and thurs. is that a typo or is that right?
Even mine is like tht..... its right I beleive..
Old 08-09-2010 at 11:13 PM   #15
AK05

Hey Is it necessary to take only COLLAB elective or we can take any other elective outside the COLLAB list.. ?