MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What can I do on campus ? jim1 Gaming 25 06-21-2012 09:54 PM
Looking for a job on/off campus! ishk33 General Discussion 11 07-30-2011 02:05 PM
DC++ Mac OS Off Campus Buszaj Computers & Tech 5 10-14-2010 11:38 PM
Getting a Job on Campus? Hanna Volunteering Opportunities 6 10-14-2010 02:44 PM
Fax on Campus Pay919 General Discussion 3 11-02-2009 03:57 PM

Off-campus

Old 07-15-2012 at 08:35 PM   #16
renee0309

Liked: 0 Times

nonono~~ If you have already stayed off-campus, why don't you try to cook yourself. It is way cheaper and delicious~~
Old 07-18-2012 at 07:47 AM   #17
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

I actually recommend that all off campus student at least put 100$ on their flex plan for off campus. You at least save some of the tax, easier than having to find change for places like Timmies and its fully refundable
Old 07-23-2012 at 07:15 PM   #18
*spark*

Liked: 55 Times

I never knew about the freedom account! It would have helped me so much last year.

I'm a little confused about it though, how do you put money in your account and what is this form you have to fill? Is it tax free?
Is there any page on the McMaster site that talks about this?
Old 07-23-2012 at 08:29 PM   #19
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

Im referring to this

http://hospitality.mcmaster. ca/mea...offcampus.html

*spark* says thanks to MacPack for this post.
Old 07-23-2012 at 10:13 PM   #20
spyridm

Liked: 46 Times

It also depends on your schedule! If you can see already that you are going to end up being stuck at school for most of the day (i.e. you don't have time to go home and cook) then it is worth it to put a significant amount of money on your meal plan.

I probably ended up putting close to $500 this year even though I was living off rez- which was basically because I usually ended up being at school from 8am to 8-9pm most days of the week.

Aaliyah likes this.