Orgo 2OA3 vs. Phy 1B03 for the MCAT pat2010 Academics 5 04-29-2010 05:28 PM
Summer school orgo chem LBJ.MVP Academics 0 03-24-2010 07:12 PM
Orgo Experience sycoman Academics 10 01-30-2010 01:28 AM

Orgo

Old 02-07-2010 at 01:56 PM   #1
pat2010

Liked: 0 Times

Orgo
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any advice on taking Orgo over the summer. Some people say its a good idea, because second year (I know for me atleast) is gonna get pretty intense.

I've also heard that its alot more difficult to take during the summer... Does anyone whose done this have any advice?

And also, is it a bad idea to take only Chem 2A03 over the the summer and then do 2B03 term 2? I've heard this is a bad idea since you forget things from the summer. Its better to take them one after the other. So either take both in the summer or both during the school year.....Any thoughts on this from people who've done this? Thanks!
Old 02-07-2010 at 07:54 PM   #2
neila.b

Liked: 13 Times

i took orgo I (2OA3) this past spring (may/june) at mac, while also taking another course (bio 1m03). it's definitely quite intense, in that there are 2 3-hour lectures twice a week, plus a weekly lab. that being said, if you choose to focus on it, and keep up with the work (a.k.a. NOT what i did), you should probably do well.