MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Payment Agreement jeboi7 Academics 22 08-09-2011 10:29 PM
When is the payment agreement due by? Rakim Financial Aid 2 07-31-2010 03:31 PM
OSAP and Payment Agreement - Payment Options Kathy2 Financial Aid 1 07-04-2010 12:53 PM
Payment Agreement smshlyxlhl First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 37 08-27-2009 06:13 PM
Payment Agreement Woody33 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-21-2008 09:38 PM

Payment Agreement MUGSI

Old 06-28-2011 at 12:34 AM   #1
byulnim

Liked: 4 Times

Payment Agreement MUGSI
thank goodness I'm done with SOLAR!!!
but something on the payment agreement page really bothered me :(
so under student fee criteria, it said "N/A" for residence and meal plan,
although I was informed that I got a single room at Moulton and I registered for small full meal plan last month. Do you think there's something wrong with my application???

and also, whenever I clicked the 'confirm' button, it kept saying I have not selected a method of funding or something when I clearly selected OSAP. I'm wondering if this happened to anyone else =(
Old 06-28-2011 at 12:36 AM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by byulnim View Post
although I was informed that I got a single room at Moulton and I registered for small full meal plan last month. Do you think there's something wrong with my application???

and also, whenever I clicked the 'confirm' button, it kept saying I have not selected a method of funding or something when I clearly selected OSAP. I'm wondering if this happened to anyone else =(
They are working on the fees, it hasn't been set for the upcoming year.

Have you also selected a payment plan?

byulnim says thanks to jhan523 for this post.
Old 06-28-2011 at 12:36 AM   #3
particle
Elite Member

Liked: 30 Times

Quote:

The residence fees havent been approved for the year yet as someone else had pointed out in another thread.

Pick OSAP, then the payment option beside it (ex. payment in full). You pick OSAP to notify McMaster you're getting extra funding in this way. But you still need to pay the rest of it, so that's where the payment option comes in.

byulnim says thanks to particle for this post.
Old 06-28-2011 at 12:39 AM   #4
byulnim

OMG thank you, guys!!!
I was so scared!!!
yes, I selected OSAP and payment in full option.
now I can go to sleep!!!

particle likes this.
Old 06-28-2011 at 12:40 AM   #5
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
OMG thank you, guys!!!
I was so scared!!!
yes, I selected OSAP and payment in full option.
now I can go to sleep!!!
Don't forget to re-confirm you payment agreement when the fees are set and your OSAP entitlement is finalized.

Old 06-28-2011 at 12:41 AM   #6
byulnim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Don't forget to re-confirm you payment agreement when the fees are set and your OSAP entitlement is finalized.
how do I reconfirm??? =S
do i get an email from theM????
Old 06-28-2011 at 12:44 AM   #7
particle
Elite Member

Liked: 30 Times

Quote:
how do I reconfirm??? =S
You just go back into the PA from MUGSI anytime and hit preview and confirm again.

byulnim says thanks to particle for this post.
Old 06-28-2011 at 12:44 AM   #8
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
how do I reconfirm??? =S
You just enter the payment agreement again, you can do so through Students Accounts and Cashiers (I think that's a link in MUGSI, either that or something with "financial") and then confirm again.

Don't know if McMaster will send you an e-mail about the residence/meal plan fees but you'll get a message from OSAP saying your "status" has been updated.

Old 06-28-2011 at 12:46 AM   #9
byulnim

really....you guys are just awesome!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Old 06-28-2011 at 10:09 AM   #10
DrBHoneydew

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Quote:

=(
Apparently there was a system problem and not all of the room assignments made it to the Payment Agreement. That problem should be resolved overnight tonight, so if you check your P.A. on Wednesday morning the correct rez info should be there.

If it's still not there, contact Housing Services and report the problem, so someone can get it resolved.

Regards,

Dr. H