MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Smoking up in your Dorm Awesomeness Residence & Housing 59 07-18-2011 11:27 AM
Cleaning Dorm Mich123 Residence & Housing 3 04-22-2011 11:36 AM
Dorm Sleepovers During Welcome Week JasyJ925 Residence & Housing 9 08-25-2010 12:01 PM
cutlerly in dorm??? fusionorchid Residence & Housing 8 08-24-2010 11:01 PM

Is it possible to give your dorm to someone else?

Old 07-30-2018 at 10:08 AM   #1
WaleedK905

Liked: 0 Times

Is it possible to give your dorm to someone else?
Hi so i'm currently #285 on the waitlist and school starts in a month so I have no chance of getting residence, not until maybe second semester. My friend has a guaranteed spot at bates but doesnt wanna pay for his residence and is considering dropping out. Is it possible that he can send his lease to a specific person on the waitlist instead of dropping out and giving it to the next person in line. I really want to take his spot because this is really my only option now. Residence admissions hasnt responded to me so do you guys think its allowed?
Old 07-31-2018 at 08:59 PM   #2
Phoenix95

Liked: 2 Times

Your friend probably can't transfer to you, it would go to the next person on the list. If that were allowed, there'd probably be a lot of upset people