Yet another Health Sci thread Strategy General Discussion 4 10-17-2009 03:32 PM

Post in this thread if

Old 12-04-2010 at 09:50 AM   #16
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
Currently rocking the slightly homeless beard. The key is dressing a bit nicer so that people don't actually think you're homeless.
Your beard clearly isn't homeless enough!

Old 12-04-2010 at 01:45 PM   #17
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times

Oddly, i shaved right before movember hahaha I had the whole goatee thing going.
Old 12-04-2010 at 02:45 PM   #18
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

I finally convinced this one guy to shave off his beard for a moustache which he did... personally I don't like moustaches, I think they're creepy, by this is all for a good cause. Then he shaved it off (obviously on the 1st of December), and I was all dissapointed... :( Then I saw this other guy with one as well and he said he was shaving it off becasue it was only for a team he was on (don't remember which). Where is the SPIRIT? A ton of guys didn't even know it was for prostate cancer, they just thought it was a guy thing only. *sigh*
Old 12-04-2010 at 04:49 PM   #19
RoyK
Zetsubou Sensei

Liked: 71 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
I finally convinced this one guy to shave off his beard for a moustache which he did... personally I don't like moustaches, I think they're creepy, by this is all for a good cause. Then he shaved it off (obviously on the 1st of December), and I was all dissapointed... :( Then I saw this other guy with one as well and he said he was shaving it off becasue it was only for a team he was on (don't remember which). Where is the SPIRIT? A ton of guys didn't even know it was for prostate cancer, they just thought it was a guy thing only. *sigh*
You fail to realize how annoying it was to drink from a cup and have some juice sitting on your stache. It was terrible - I couldn't stand it anymore D=
Old 12-04-2010 at 05:26 PM   #20
Commander
P.I.M.P

Liked: 63 Times

I let my pubes grow for November, does that count ?