MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
quick question jamiebenyovi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 06-12-2010 09:51 PM
Quick Question Gil76 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 05-01-2010 08:53 PM
Quick Question nikki12 Academics 5 04-19-2010 05:36 PM
Quick Question Kat04 Residence & Housing 2 11-11-2009 09:19 PM
Quick question LBJ.MVP Academics 8 06-28-2009 09:19 PM

Quick Question on Labs

Old 08-21-2010 at 02:35 PM   #1
MiniDragon

Liked: 60 Times

Quick Question on Labs
Going back to school shopping, and I just need to know if Labs require their own notebooks? I know some labs need to be handed in the day of, and I'm not sure if its ok to just rip out the pages from a notebook dedicated to the entire course, or if its preferred that labs are written in one book. or can they be typed?

(I suppose a related question would be, is it wise to lump work done in tutorials in the same notebook as the information from lectures, or if another notebook would be best. Just seems in that situation you'd have like 50 notebooks.)
Old 08-21-2010 at 02:42 PM   #2
etoilex3

Liked: 65 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniDragon View Post
Going back to school shopping, and I just need to know if Labs require their own notebooks? I know some labs need to be handed in the day of, and I'm not sure if its ok to just rip out the pages from a notebook dedicated to the entire course, or if its preferred that labs are written in one book. or can they be typed?

(I suppose a related question would be, is it wise to lump work done in tutorials in the same notebook as the information from lectures, or if another notebook would be best. Just seems in that situation you'd have like 50 notebooks.)
Generally, you'll need to buy a specific lab notebook. Depends on the class which one you have to buy. I know for Physics you need a special lab-bookish sort of thing. For chem, you need a lab workbook that has carbon paper so you can keep a copy and hand in a copy. All available at Titles!

MiniDragon says thanks to etoilex3 for this post.
Old 08-21-2010 at 02:50 PM   #3
MiniDragon

Liked: 60 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by etoilex3 View Post
Generally, you'll need to buy a specific lab notebook. Depends on the class which one you have to buy. I know for Physics you need a special lab-bookish sort of thing. For chem, you need a lab workbook that has carbon paper so you can keep a copy and hand in a copy. All available at Titles!
Alright. Guess I don't need to worry about it for now. Thanks!