MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need a place to play Badminton, other than McMaster. Anyone know of one? Failboat Athletics & Recreation 4 08-31-2010 07:23 AM
Nearest badminton store? killza Athletics & Recreation 1 06-12-2010 09:45 PM
Anyone who plays badminton? xhorizon Athletics & Recreation 8 03-07-2010 02:08 PM
Recreational Classes VoyozooT General Discussion 6 07-31-2009 11:29 PM
Recreational fencing? Aestas First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 04-22-2009 12:41 PM

Recreational Badminton

Old 09-02-2008 at 05:52 PM   #1
Abyss

Liked: 1 Time

Recreational Badminton
I am thinking of playing badminton with random people just to know a few more faces. In the Recreation Guidebook, it says that it is Monday-Friday in the Sports Hall. I was wondering where this might be. Can anyone tell me? Also, any one want to play with me? =P My skill is intermediate and I can also help beginners too.

Last edited by Abyss : 09-02-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 09-02-2008 at 06:00 PM   #2
kenneth526
Elite Member

Liked: 41 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
I am thinking of playing badminton with random people just to know a few more faces. In the Recreation Guidebook, it says that it is Monday-Friday in the Sports Hall. I was wondering where this might be. Can anyone tell me? Also, any one want to play with me? =P My skill is intermediate and I can also help beginners too.
Sports hall is basically the gym/basketball court/volleyball court in the Athletic Center. It's on your left when you enter DBAC from the main entrance, and it's the gym that the indoor track circles.

Abyss says thanks to kenneth526 for this post.
Old 09-02-2008 at 06:02 PM   #3
Abyss

Liked: 1 Time

Thanks.