MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
registration birko First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 06-28-2010 01:13 PM
SOLAR Course Registration Porsche First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-13-2009 11:15 AM
Course Registration.....HELP! EngLufLuf General Discussion 4 06-17-2009 04:57 PM
Registration for 1A00? shood Academics 1 09-05-2008 02:34 PM
Late Registration Hiraiyomi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 07-21-2008 09:42 AM

Registration

Old 07-15-2009 at 10:20 PM   #1
TheAxtmann

Liked: 3 Times

Registration
Okay, so I registered my classes and everything on the 1st day it was available for engineering students, and accepted the payment agreement. All I have to do from now on is go and check back on the payment agreement periodically to make sure nothing has changed, or re-accept it if something is different? Are there any forms that I have to print out and mail in regarding that? I'm getting about $5000 from OSAP ($3000 in September, $2000 in January) is there a form that I have to send to Mac concerning that, or it is all handled automatically if I selected OSAP as part of my funding options on the PA?

Thanks in advance, I'm sort of paranoid that I'm going to forget to do something important.
Old 07-15-2009 at 10:23 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxtmann View Post
Okay, so I registered my classes and everything on the 1st day it was available for engineering students, and accepted the payment agreement. All I have to do from now on is go and check back on the payment agreement periodically to make sure nothing has changed, or re-accept it if something is different? Are there any forms that I have to print out and mail in regarding that? I'm getting about $5000 from OSAP ($3000 in September, $2000 in January) is there a form that I have to send to Mac concerning that, or it is all handled automatically if I selected OSAP as part of my funding options on the PA?

Thanks in advance, I'm sort of paranoid that I'm going to forget to do something important.
That is correct, if anything changes you have to re-confirm (for example, you may get a scholarship, your OSAP amount has been released or you change courses).

Your OSAP right now should just be an estimate, you'll have to re-confirm when they confirm the exact amount (it probably won't change if you filled out the form correctly).

There is no form that you have to send to McMaster concerning OSAP, it's all automatic when you select OSAP to pay for for tuition (or part of your tuition).
Old 07-15-2009 at 10:27 PM   #3
TheAxtmann

Okay, awesome. I was browsing some other threads on here and someone mentioned forms that had to be in by August 15th, but it was pretty vague and I had no idea what they were talking about.

Check back every few days. This I can do. Thanks Jhan.
Old 07-15-2009 at 10:32 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Okay, awesome. I was browsing some other threads on here and someone mentioned forms that had to be in by August 15th, but it was pretty vague and I had no idea what they were talking about.

Check back every few days. This I can do. Thanks Jhan.

Hmm, not sure about any forms due on August 15th. I know that your OSAP will definitively be released by August 15th though. So, if it still says "estimate" on August 15th, something is wrong.

There is the Declaration forms if you haven't sent those in yet. They are due 90 days before the end of term 2. But you should probably send them in now if you haven't yet.
Old 07-15-2009 at 10:34 PM   #5
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Hmm, not sure about any forms due on August 15th. I know that your OSAP will definitively be released by August 15th though. So, if it still says "estimate" on August 15th, something is wrong.

There is the Declaration forms if you haven't sent those in yet. They are due 90 days before the end of term 2. But you should probably send them in now if you haven't yet.
I believe he's referring to External Sponsorship and International Student Graduate forms I think...

All forms relating to your Payment Plan and Funding Options are due in
Gilmour Hall 209 (ie. EASIF, MPP Contract, Sponsorship Letters – International Graduate Students)

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 07-15-2009 at 10:35 PM   #6
TheAxtmann

You wouldn't happen to have a link to the Declaration Form would you? I'm rockin multi-tabs in Firefox trying to find it on the Mac site but I'm not having much luck at the moment.
Old 07-15-2009 at 10:36 PM   #7
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

The declaration can be found under "Print Declaration Forms" when you log into www.osap.gov.on.ca and select OSAP from the multiple choice menu

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

TheAxtmann says thanks to goodnews.inc for this post.
Old 07-15-2009 at 10:38 PM   #8
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnews.inc View Post
The declaration can be found under "Print Declaration Forms" when you log into www.osap.gov.on.ca and select OSAP from the multiple choice menu

It's actually Print Signature Pages.

TheAxtmann says thanks to jhan523 for this post.
Old 07-15-2009 at 10:39 PM   #9
TheAxtmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnews.inc View Post

Oh okay, the OSAP thing that I had to sign like 7 times and have my parents both sign and what not, just stating that all the information I submitted for the OSAP application was correct?

Pretty sure I mailed that in a while back. *goes to look and make sure*

Thanks GoodNews

**EDIT Also, thanks Jhan
Old 07-15-2009 at 10:39 PM   #10
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
It's actually Print Signature Pages.
My mistake

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 07-15-2009 at 10:42 PM   #11
TheAxtmann

Alright, awesome. When I click the "Print Signatures" link it pops up and says that they've already recieved and processed all the required declaration and signature pages.
Old 07-15-2009 at 10:43 PM   #12
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Oh okay, the OSAP thing that I had to sign like 7 times and have my parents both sign and what not, just stating that all the information I submitted for the OSAP application was correct?

Pretty sure I mailed that in a while back. *goes to look and make sure*

Thanks GoodNews

**EDIT Also, thanks Jhan
Yes, that is correct! I think the signature is also to allow your parents to access your OSAP information if they need to. (If you allowed it in your application).

TheAxtmann says thanks to jhan523 for this post.